80% off all dog merchendise- the Bay @ Oakridge

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by pattypus, Mar 25, 2006.

1. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

There\'s a sale at the Bay @ Oakridge! 80% off all dog merchendise!!
  2. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

dog merchandise? cool... i didn\'t think you could get dog merchandise at the bay :blink:
  3. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Ahah, yah Ryan, they actually do sell dog merchandise at the Bay. Wells thanks pattypus, I can buy stuff for my boyfriends dog=) and wow, 80%? thanks again for the post.
  4. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

Do you have a dog Pattypus?
  5. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Yes, they do have dog merchendise at the Bay! They said it was a new thing they were trying, and since not many people bought the dog stuff, they went on sale!! :D

And yes, I have a dog. She\'s named Cookie, and she\'s a daschund and maltese cross. Good with the family. Bad with everyone else. Great dog. :p
  6. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

hmMm, I went todai to check it out bc i was there. Aparently i couldnt find the doggie section.....and the emplyees there were freaking me out. they started rushing downstairs with walkietalkies and it seemed as though they were panicking:S so yeah.... hmMM wasnt able to check it out.
  7. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

mimoo.. did u go to the oakridge location?

pattypus, can we see a pic of your dog? :)
  8. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Sure, Ryan!... but I\'ll edit this post once I upload the pictures onto photobucket. :p :)