A gift from Lancôme @ Holt Renfrew

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by mimoo, Mar 23, 2006.

1. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

I just recieved this email todai:

I\'m sowwi i dont no how to post the image but this is the best I could do:

Please login or register to view links

[​IMG]

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/03/23 18:42

mimoo, fyi, click on the \"edit\" button and you will see the code that i used to posted the pic ;)

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/24 02:39
  2. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Koolio! Thanks Mimoo! My Lancome makeup remover ran out and I wuz gonna buy it anyway. Thanx to your flyer I can get a bonus! Cheerz babe! :p :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :p :dance: :laugh: :p
  3. canido

canido Full Member

Gah thnx so much for this post. I have been wanting to buy make-up and this is an awesome deal.

I think i\'ll go tomorrow before it runs out. lolz. thank you thank you thank you~ :woohoo:
  4. canido

canido Full Member

i went today, and gah...the free gift was NICE. You can chose from two different types of lipsticks..but everything else is the same.

OR you can get their free body gift instead of the make-up pack, with the purchase of $50.

It was uber busy when i went today with only one Lancome \"salesperson\"..but she was incredibily nice and helpful. She stayed cheery the whole way. Holt renfrew\'s employees are always great...they are friendly even though i am just a kid. =)