ABERCROMBIE IN VANCOUVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by sweettooshie, Apr 7, 2006.

1. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

SO.. i dunno if anyone has posted about this... but rumor has it.. they\'re opening an Abercrombie and Fitch in vancouver!!!! west 4th ave area .... i\'m not totally sure about the validity of this rumor.. but oh mannn.. i\'m excited XD
  2. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

Wow...if they are i\'m gonna be soo excited:p
    Thanks sweettooshie for letting us know:)
  3. LuxeLife

LuxeLife Full Member

My Asian friend went to the Abercrombie in Seattle and the staff there treated him very badly. Racism maybe? I mean look at their ads. All white folks. Do you see any Spanish or Asian peeps? SEe what I mean.
  4. canido

canido Full Member

really? i guess it always depends on who is working and all that b/c i am Asian and they treat me just fine when i go to their store. Everytime i go in, i get a different experience depending on which store i go to. Sometimes it is not about racism, but about the people there being rude.

I am excited about Abercombie being in Richmond, but for some reason...i kinda wish it just stayed in America, so there is more of a reason for me wanting to go there. it makes it that more WOW b/c it\'s unattainable.
  5. tamara

tamara Full Member

i emailed abercrombie and they said they have no plans to open a store in vancouver:( ...oh well...just another excuse to go shopping in the states!
  6. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

awwww...thats too bad :(
    thats right tamara! its a GREAT excuse to go shopping in the states:p