ALDO sale!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by sonia7, Apr 24, 2006.

1. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

hey everybody,so i was recently at ALDO n i bought 2 pairs of shoes n the sale was buy 1 get one half off *on selceted styles*
    so go n check it out AT THE ALDO OUTLET, i bought some cute dressy pumps n some espadrills.
    k n go shop lol!:)
  2. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

ooooooooooooooooh! Thanx for da headz up Sonia7! I\'ll go check it out! :lol: :dance: :lol: :)

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/04/25 09:35
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

sonia7 which outlet? langley, granville, or queensborough?
  4. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

ooh the queensborough one, sorry bout that woops, i think its still going on-prolly is, they had quite a few sizes n lots of styles
  5. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

It\'s buy 1 get one free on older styles. I believe they only have the shoes in certain sizes. I was there today. They had some cute shoes, it\'s definitely worth taking a look. Me and my friend were going to buy one pair together so it would be half off the pair we like but i couldn\'t find one i liked that fit me. Im a size 7-8. They are mostly smaller sizes it seemed.
  6. man

man Full Member

do they also sell bags and accessories at the Aldo outlet? aside from shoes?
  7. UBooboo

UBooboo Full Member

Yes they sell bags and accessories. If I remember correctly they have a kiddie section as well.