Anyone a Beverly Hills 90210 fan??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babyblues, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey, was just remembering when weeknight television had some good shows that actually LASTED.....was wondering if anyone remembers Beverly Hills 90210, or am i \'dating\' myself by remembering growing up watching it???

lol if you are, i have been dying, along with all my gf, for it to get released on dvd.....i know there are a whole lot of pirated one\'s on the internet, but i don\'t feel like giving my money to a scam artist, and would like to patiently wait for them, lol.

just wanted to throw this out there for any other die hard to respond :)
  2. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

90210!!! heh heh. Those were the days eh?! Hanging out with Donna, David, Brenda, Brandon, Dylan, Steve, Kelly and Andrea at the Peach Pit heh heh.
    [​IMG]

Post edited by: friendster, at: 2006/04/15 03:20
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

yes those were the GOOD days, lol. i have never seen then on reruns either which sucks, lol.

i have heard though that there is word they are going to release them on dvd, probably at the end of this year or next......there was alot of arguments btwn who owned the rights to the show...etc...etc..etc.
  4. r96

r96 Full Member

Or if you want to watch the pilot episode over and over, check Please login or register to view links
  5. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

Watch pilot over and over. hahahaha very funny r96:p
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

if i wanted to watch the pilot, they sell that 1 and only episode at bestbuy, lol.......
  7. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

ahhh.. the memories B)
  8. Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle

Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle Full Member

I remember seein Jason Priestley back in 1997 at Purple Onion. He was with Tori Spelling. lol.
  9. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

wow..back in 97? fo shizzle? you must\'ve used a fake ID then B)
  10. Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle

Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle Full Member

11. r96

r96 Full Member

Hahah... I vaguely remembers that
  12. mk04

mk04 Full Member

i was flipping through channels and if you have sattelite, Beverly Hills comes on the SOAP channel. so maybe you can catch some episodes on there!!:cheer:
  13. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

well i have bell express vu, what channel is the soap channel?
  14. mk04

mk04 Full Member

:( i dont have bell express vu but on mine its channel #188... uum all i know is the channel name is SOAP and besides beverly hills it also has melrose place and a whole bunch of other current soaps. sorry thats all i know... maybe someone else w/ bell knows the soap channel #??