Are You A Canucks Fan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xsalesjunkiex, Apr 12, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

hey.. who here is a canucks fan?

ok.. so it\'s crunch time now and there\'s now only 2 games left... i thought tonight\'s loss againts the san hose sharks was a diappointment... we get the lead, lose the lead, then tie the game only to lose eventually in O/T.

you think the canucks have it in them to make the playoffs?

[​IMG]
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

i still hope so.....hopfully the edmonton oilers will lose another game for us...maybe against colorado or the ducks=) then we have a chance. if only if we won those games against the st. louis blues....i still have faith in them:laugh:
  3. xsalesjunkiex

hey mimoo.. really? cause i don\'t :( .. oh well, we\'ll see what happens :p
  4. Carmui

Carmui Full Member

eh... canucks are letting me down..
    i hope they win 2morrow\'s game and sat\'s game =O
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

i have always loved the canucks, but they\'re starting to let me down too.........i think they\'re letting alot of people down......they were doing so well at the start of the season, but now :p
  6. canido

canido Full Member

Yeah me too, i have given up hope on them...and perhaps i should move that faith into our CURLING team. Yes,...curling, i heard we won..somewhere?

Oh man, i hope they get a chance to go to the playoffs, at least ..i dont expect that much.
  7. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Candido- in curling we won the gold in the Olympics. ;)

I\'m not much of a Canucks fan; I\'m not much of a fan of any team! I just watch hockey to see how good the players are!

But they still have what it takes to make it to the playoffs. B)
  8. i think its quite sad if you have to rely on another teams lost to make it.. i mean they should be able to get in with their WINS. they gotta step it up.
  9. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

i know this is really random, and not related to the canucks in anyway but sidney crosby is HOTT:p
  10. xsalesjunkiex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WE MISSED THE PLAYOFFS!!:angry:
  11. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

well the canucks are out :( and what can you do.....but just think at least we have 1 vancouver team playing well!!!

THE VANCOUVER GIANTS are doing great in their playoffs! lol
  12. r96

r96 Full Member

No Canucks in the playoff can be a good thing: more time for shopping! :woohoo:
  13. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

oh man, watching that game hurted my heart. hey but luckily we werent the only canadian team that didnt make it rite? wells im not all that happi about this rite now; the canucks relli put me down. i wealli wanted them to make it to the playoffs and all that, but i guess this wasnt our year. but you cant realli blame them; we had so many injuries this season. our main goalie was out, out back up ones sucked. outlett, and that other guy. salo was injured, jovo was injured, cooke was injured, and bertuzzi had too much promblems on his back. naslund was playing with that groin injury of his too. so all those problems didnt wealli help. and the fact that even if we made the playoffs, we wouldnt have played that well. but im stilll a fan. they make it next season for sure:laugh: