best fitting jeans for petite ppl

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by Jennalynn_5366, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

Hey guys,

I\'m having the hardest time finding good pairs of jeans! Argh!! I tried on every brand I come across and some of them are ok. Mavi, Levi, Buffalo, Guess, Bluenotes, AE, Urban Behaviour, Seven, Gap.

Any suggestions? I\'m looking for stretch, brands that have 31 as length and low risers. Please, any brand will do, jeans are jeans and if they cost $10 but fit great I\'ll buy them! I\'m not that strict on brand names, as long as they fit.
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Have you tried Miss Sixty jeans or Diesel? they fit pretttty good! :lol:
  3. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

for me personally, i think i fit best in juicy jeans! or well those ones i tried anyways.

but definately juicy couture, rock & republic, frankie b, aHHHhh soooo nice.

but they\'re so expensive!

for the not so expensive, i like guess, urban behavior\'s not bad, moto.
  4. Jennalynn_5366

alright, thanks! I\'m hoping I can find those brands somewhere reasonably priced cuz I remember trying on Miss Sixty jeans and oh boy, they weren\'t cheap! Hehe but I\'ll give those a try!
  5. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

jeans for petite people.. ahh my lifelong dilemma lol.. ok for super affordable jeans.. try esprit.. their EDC line is made for younger ppl and the size 0 is a much shorter length (30 or 31) compared to their other sizes, but the waist is like 24 or 25 only... the style FIVE is their stretch jean

at guess, the classic Daredevil is the jean with the most stretch and the lowest rise, but most guess retail stores only carry standard length.. but on the guess website, you can purchase different lengths

good luck =)
  6. taremi

taremi Full Member

i personally like the moto jeans that mantique sells!
    they recently came out with a whole line of jeans that have cute rhinstones on the pockets, and they are nice and stretchy!!
    i also like urban behaviour jeans too!!
    they have pretty small sizes- i think their jeans are made small in general.
    i tried on a 24 ir 25 when i usually fit those sizes, and ended up going all the way up to a 26 or 27!!
    i think it depends on the style tho.
    for their price, i think they are good!
    in fact, they are doing a deal- 2 jeans for $50 right now!

the jeans that didnt fit me are american eagle... they just don\'t look good!!!!
    i love american eagle clothing, but the jeans and pants don\'t fit me well.
    i think their smallest size isn\'t as small as i expected it to be.

happy shopping! :)
  7. canido

canido Full Member

if you want to get moto jeans, they have TONS at winners..so you can save some $$$ and get a shirt too. lolz.

If you can\'t find the jeans, don\'t despair..you just haven\'t found the one for you so don\'t give up. I was watching Opera and she had Stacey (the jean expert) telling us that it might take 5, 10, 50 or a 100 pair of jeans before we find the right one. SO weeee...have an nice adventure. :p
  8. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

If you want low rise jeans, I think Dorinha\'s are pretty good. They\'re a pretty good fit and if you\'re looking for size 31, then you\'d probably be looking for a size 5; somewhere around there. hope this helps.
  9. Jennalynn_5366

Thanks everyone for all the help!! I\'ll try out all those brands that you guys suggested, wish me luck!!
  10. minami_oo

minami_oo Full Member

okay...a little late to respond but listen guys, i\'ve recently tried on a pair of zara jeans...they\'re absolutely fabulous and i\'m a small size too.

i\'ve always wanted one of those straight/tapered jeans but could never find them in sizes that fits me. guess what? i found them in zara.

plus, you must love clothes in zara, with the whole sailor/ black lace thing going on there. so do shop there sometimes!! (i do not work for zara btw, i just love them too much hehe)
  11. tinaaa

tinaaa Full Member

im really small too..and its so hard for me to fit into jeans..even the smallest sizes dont fit me..but i did find one pair that fit me really good!..you should go to GARAGE..they should fit you..cuz i was so surprised it fit me..and the prices are very reasonable..the jeans they have dont go for more than $40. good luck!
  12. LovelyG

LovelyG Full Member

Try randy river!!!! They have nice jeans they fit me perfectly when no other store did! there just a lil long but u you can always hem them or ask your mom tooo! or get it from a tailer they only charge like 5 bucks!
  13. rrootbearr

rrootbearr Full Member

thanks for the good tips.