BLUE CULT JEANS!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by fro, Mar 27, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

does anyone kno where you can get blue cult jeans?...i never use to relli care bout em b4 but i relli wana get the new butt lifter jeans!! lol...and i heard aritzia doesnt carry blue cult/..as well as i checked holt renfrews webiste..no blue cult listed..:unsure:
  2. April

April Full Member

Vireo in Metrotown carries Blue Cult. A little store called Plush (in Metro as well) carried a few styles and so did Plenty and Below the Belt (not sure if either is carrying any for spring)
  3. fro

fro Full Member

yah i heard bout those places never checked em out yet hopefully they do...but where is vireo in metro?..i duno if ive seen it..
  4. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

Fro,

Tell us if the butt lifter jeans work... I may go out and get me a pair too!
  5. canido

canido Full Member

I need a butt lifter jean too...mine is small. ><

Vivero is near where Old Navy is ...on the 2nd floor and almost beside Le Chateau. It should be around that area, i just went there today but i didn\'t notice if they had Blue Cult jeans.
  6. April

April Full Member

The buttlifer jeans are more of an illusion than anything else. There\'s no back yoke and the pockets are placed higher in the back, giving the impression of a perkier behind.
  7. fro

fro Full Member

lol..yesh yesh i need a good lift too...and it is all allusion but its worth it if it works rite?..i saw them on access hollywood and honestly the gurl that tried em on there was a difference i cud actually c! :eek:hmy:
  8. canido

canido Full Member

for those of us that needs BUTT LIFTS...try not to get jeans without pockets at the back, it looks absolutely horrible...it looks as if i have NO butt at all. lolz. i envy those ppls with nice booties. ><