Body Firming and Shaping (Help! ><)

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by xx.noesamor, Apr 15, 2006.

1. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Okay, my school\'s going to have a fashion show soon (Around the beginning of May) And like, Even though I\'m not \"that\" fat, but I\'ve gained weight throughout the year and the clothes I made were all in the size that the teacher measured last year. So yeah, I need to slim down a little. Now I heard that the Clarins Body Firming Cream works within a month. So I want to know, does it really work? Or does anyone know something else that works for them and that\'s not too pricey. Thanks a lot ^.^!!

Post edited by: xx.noesamor, at: 2006/04/15 12:37
  2. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

in one month you need to look slim? ecxercise and try dont eat too much fat! This will work because old fashion way work best :)
  3. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Lol. I don\'t have to lose a lot of weight and it\'s not that visible, I just want to make my body a little more firm. ^^\" Cuz like, If I exercise too much, the fat turns to muscle, then it would be even harder for me to slim down.
  4. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

then dont excercise too much then. Just use small weight to do not that many reps. This will tone you. If you use too heavy weight and alot of reps then this will make you bulk and thick.
  5. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Well... ^^\" I don\'t think I have time though, I still have to finish one nightgown (PJ) and one evening dress. Also we have afterschool practice, I would exercise, but the time won\'t allow it.
  6. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

What PJ pattern is it? :)
  7. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

lift weight is so fast. I know you have time. Do 60 rep on arm and leg and do sit up only 15 minute! :blink:
  8. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Lol. It\'s just a simple night gown, I\'m only worrying about the evening dress since it has so many layers. And er, I\'ll see, thanks anyways ^^\"
  9. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

Can you show me your dress? Post on this thing. What color is it?
  10. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

It\'s going to be wine red, and I\'ll take a picture of it when I finish it, which is a long time from now lol! I haven\'t even cut the fabric yet.
  11. samantha

samantha Full Member

i personally think that body creams are just a joke. no offence to neone using it. but even if they work, its just temporary and it doesn\'t actually slim you down that much. if u really want to lose weight, eat healthy and exercise!
  12. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

by best advice is to take up running, it does wonders, and do situps too, im not sure if any \"cream;\' will make yo look slimmer because i always wondered, umm where would the fat go??
  13. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

yes samantha is right :)
  14. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

I don\'t know actually. Lol. Some how it works to some people. One of my classmate came in oneday having a few inches off her thighs and waist. She told me she used some firming cream, but everyone thought she did plastic surgery. o-o;
  15. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

maybe it is liposucktion! :S
  16. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Viv1985 wrote:
    O-o; I heard that those are really dangerous. I don\'t know, but I know I wouldn\'t want to have anything to do with it. >.<

Post edited by: xx.noesamor, at: 2006/04/15 21:49
  17. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

alots of highschool girl do it now. Esp to have big breast.
  18. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

But they had surveys, and like, a lot of guys said they would rather keep it real. I mean, afterall, it\'s dangerous and it\'s not real. -.-; I saw a lady at metro in Guess, and like, I\'m guessing her cup size was around F. I mean, man, if you get knocked by one of those you\'ll seriously go into a coma. :blink:
  19. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

ALots of girls have fake breast now. They have to change it every 10 years so they have to do another 5 breast surgery in their life. See how torture it is. :pinch:
  20. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

Meh, I\'m glad that I don\'t have to go through those. Even though I don\'t have a chest that I can show off with, but at least I\'m content with what I have. :confused:;