body wash

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by fro, Mar 25, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

does anyone know if that neutrogena body wash relli works?..or ne one that getds rid of breakouts not on the face the ones that are suppose to prevent you frum breaking out...i tend to breakout a lil on my back in hot sweaty weather..or frum working out..its real yucky lol..and the proactiv body wash (mind u cost like 30$) did not work..:blink:
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Im not sure but neutrogena products tend to work... so i guess its worth a try=)
  3. fro

fro Full Member

lol tanks for the reply..its not expensive so maybe ill try it!
  4. canido

canido Full Member

I don\'t know why, but Avenno (sp?) seems to work really well for me. So give that a try as well. =)
  5. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

omg i totally agree with u FRO-its like ugh i have perfect skin on my face but on my back n chest its like so bad n its hard to deal with cuz i cant even reach to where it is on my back so i can put cream or whatever on it:( Oh and also are there like soaps that help with acne? SO far i havent found any bdy washes that work:S
  6. fro

fro Full Member

hah i kno! it sucks especially for summer with all the tank tops ...but so far i have not either found n e thing that works..i will ask my dermatologist and c if he knows any..but i HAVE noticed that dial soap tends to work a lil..its quite strong gets rid of all the oils..the worst soap for breakin out is oil of olay..the name says it all lol...