BootLegger @ Lougheed Mall

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by canido, Feb 22, 2006.

1. canido

canido Full Member

The BootLegger at Lougheed mall has awesome sales. I went there last week and all their clearances are an extra 50% off.

My friend got Pony shoes for $25. I found a Lucky Brand t-shirt for a mere $8. A playboy belt (originally $32) for only $8. What a steal.

Note most of their clearance items are like how the AE store is like in Metro, with its\' individual but connected underwear store.
  2. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

sweeet! thanks for the heads up canido :)
    i may actually go and check it out tommorow then ;)
  3. fro

fro Full Member

dats kool..lil far for me tho..not happening in metro?..da one there is relli small tho i thikn?..cuz i live in rmd and da one in rmd center use to be huge but it closed long ago
  4. canido

canido Full Member

Lolz, i live in Richmond too. =) So it\'s only a bit more to skytrain there.

I find that Metro doesn\'t really have good sales or even if they do, because it is a high traffic area, it is unlikely that there are any sizes that fit me. ><

Tell me how it was when you went there Ryan! =) I might wanna go again! ahhahaha..
  5. taremi

taremi Full Member

i was in the area so i went by- there was a lot of stuff on sale!!
    i actually didnt notice that corner of the store before, but there are some realle good deals there.
    a lot of the women\'s tops, you can by for about $5!!
    there was quite a bit of men\'s clothing as well, although i didnt have time so i didnt look at the prices.
    but definitely worth a look!B)
  6. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

does anyone know if the sale is still on?
  7. canido

canido Full Member

I think the store is always there with their discounted merchandise. I am not sure how long hte \"extra 50%\" is going to be though..so go quickly! :laugh:
  8. stinker_

stinker_ Full Member

i cant believe i missed all that
  9. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

That's okay stinker_! There will be tonnes of new sales to come!:smile:
  10. xjinni

xjinni New Member

wow 50% off that's awesome!!
  11. xo_bobbilena

xo_bobbilena Full Member

OMG so cheapp! Is it still on?