Brokeback Mountain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RichardWilinski, Mar 7, 2006.

1. RichardWilinski

RichardWilinski Full Member

Despite all the Oscar buzz with the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, I still haven\'t seen it yet. Perhaps I\'m somewhat afraid of the...errr...male on male love scenes shall we say :pinch:

I\'ll considering catching it only if it doesn\'t show any male nudity. Could anyone kindly give me the scoop?

Post edited by: richardwilinski, at: 2006/03/07 02:05

Thank you for the insight Pattypus. If the only physical contact is an arm over the shoulder, then I think I can stomach that ;)

As long as I don\'t leave the theatre traumatized from blindingly full nudity scenes that will scar me for life.

I\'ll take your word for it Pattypus. However, if there are any segments that reveal the Full Monty then I\'ll have no choice but to blame you for recommending the movie to me heh heh :pinch:
  2. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

haha.. i have yet to watch this movie too.. so yeah, can someone enlighten us? :p

This is all hearsay, but I heard that there\'s a lot of sexual anguish and you can definitely feel the tension between the two male characters. There is nudity.. but of who, I don\'t know.
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

I was told that the closest that the two characters get to eachother is an arm over shoulder. Keep in mind, I haven\'t seen the movie. I do know, however, many people who have seen it. I could ask them about it if you like. :)
  4. canido

canido Full Member

Hahaha, a lot of guys i know are scared to watch the movie..or they are curious, but are embarassed of what people would think of it.

My bestfriend watched this movie and she said it was inspirational...it shows that love has no boundaries. And yeah, according to her \"it\'s more than just a gay movie\". I am going to watch it soon..as soon as i am done with the torturous midterms. >< arrgh.
  5. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Good luck on ur midterms!!! XOXOXO
  6. hdang

hdang New Member

sorry to busrt you people\'s bubble... but there is definitely nudity. lol. well i watched the movie and was ever so wowed by it. not in a good wayt though. the sex scenes are far too fast, too angry . not passionate at all. it makes u wonder when men have sex do they just pull their pants down and rush in and that is it. i dont know i shouldnt use this movie as a educator on male sexuality. afterall it is jus a movie. but yes there is nudity, not of the guys though, only \"BOOBIES\". :)

its not that great of a movie.. but u guys should definitely watch it. its an eye opener.

crash beats this movie by long shot.:)
  7. Slash

Slash New Member

I WATCHED IT, AND LOVED IT. IT\'S VERY MOVING AND A ROMANTIC LOVE-STORY. IT\'S NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN\'T HANDLE MEN-TO-MEN STORIES.