Join our discussions now! Registration is really easy, fast, and free! Sign up or
Login with Facebook

Chura, Hive or Tsubaki?

Discussion in 'Hair/Nails' started by aiir, Dec 29, 2010.

1. aiir

aiir New Member

Hihi:D
    I'm planning to get a hair cut soon and I read reviews for the above 3 Japanese hair salons
    They are all pretty reasonable pricewise and they seem to all have above average service and hair stylists..which puts me in a hard situtaion to decide which one lol :blink:

My hair is:
    fine, straight, long and a little bit more volumy than normal and here's the style I'm planning to get done
    Please login or register to view links

So which hair salon do you guys recommend?
  2. marynguyen

marynguyen Elite Member

between the three, i choose chura. only because thats the only place i've been too out of the three.
    BUT i must say, i've been to many places, and they are super cheap! plus! the people there are super nice...i have a couple great experiences going there.
  3. divina1124

divina1124 Full Member

i second chura, =)
  4. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

I went to Tsubaki last time and I really liked how my hair turned out. Ever since Yuka left Chura, I haven't had a really good cut there. Yuka at Tsubaki is good though!
  5. BEBEviet

BEBEviet Full Member

^ I had my hair cut by Yuka at Chura too and she was great! I haven't been to Chura otherwise but I have a friend who goes their regularly and they like the place a lot.
  6. aiir

aiir New Member

so Yuka works at tsubaki now?
  7. xneener

xneener Moderator Staff Member

might be a different yuka...
  8. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

lol yea it's a different one
  9. aiir

aiir New Member

oh I see haha i guess yuka is a popular name among the hair stylists :dance:
    thanks for the replies I think I've made my decision :blush: