Coke or Pepsi?

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by xsalesjunkiex, Mar 23, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

ok which one do you prefer?

i personally prefer coke. i like it cause it\'s more fizzy (carbonated) than pepsi. I also find that pepsi is too sweet.

so yeah.. coke all the way!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/24 01:54
  2. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

. My uncle works for Coca Cola. So naturally I prefer Coke. Ryan, do you work for Coca Cola too? lol
  3. Oh shieett 1st to reply!!!

yeah i prefer coca-cola rather than pepsi cola everytime i have a craving for cola.

QUESTION: related to this topic i heard somewhere that coca-cola actually used to put trace amounts of cocaine so people would feel better/addicted to it? can anybody confirm this :O ???

coca-cola just tastes better :D
    plus the bears on the commericals are so cool
  4. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

lol. No, Coca Cola never laced their beverages with cocaine in it. lol. Good one though lol.
  5. xsalesjunkiex

Xcessive,

haha. no i don\'t work for coca cola B) i\'m too geeky
  6. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

Do you think the people who work for Coca Cola are models? lol. Trust me, they\'re all geeks. lol.
  7. xsalesjunkiex

wow.. i dunno if i should be laughing or crying now :dry:
  8. canido

canido Full Member

Neither..i dont\' like the FIZZ.

I prefer Nestea all the way.!

but talking about coke and pepsi, have you noticed most fast food chain are selling Pepsi. I worked at NYF, sister store of Quiznoes sub, and they both only have Pepsi as their suppliers. and if you look around other places, pepsi dominates too.
  9. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Coke is it B)
  10. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Coca Cola in the orginal glass bottle is SOOO good. There\'s just a bit of difference, but it\'s so yum.

So about the Coca-Cola - Cocaine: It once contained cocaine in the early 1900s - as it was orginally marketed as a medical potion.

Along with this, there\'s a story behind the way Coca-Cola is written. Look at it from the side. It\'s been claimed that the artist wrote created this logo tried to make it look like a man is snorting cocaine.. but it\'s not true, since cocaine wasn\'t snorted until more recent times. [img size=300]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/coca.JPG[/img]
  11. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Wow, I didn\'t think that I\'d be the first to say I\'m a Pepsi fan. Coke is just waay to fizzy for me..

to be honest I try not to drink pop anymore but before I cut pop out I was addicted to Diet Pepsi. I\'ve tried Diet Coke and it\'s just gross. Diet pepsi at least tasted simmilar to the real thing. (I know you guys are saying that anything diet is gross) hehehe
  12. chibichu

chibichu New Member

actually, coca cola USED to put cocaine in it.
    this was like back in the day.
    A lot of the drugs that are now illegal were legal before, so there used to be heroin in cough syrup before.
    it was called glyco-heroin smith. I learned it in class today ;-)

Coca cola stopped putting cocain in coke b/c the drug became illegal, so instead they substituted it with caffeine~ caffeine is a drug too that is addictive.
  13. xsalesjunkiex

wow.. i really didn\'t know that a lot of you prefer coke over pepsi.. cool!! B)

well.. i guess the only thing going for pepsi is that britney spears drinks it :laugh:

[​IMG]
  14. fro

fro Full Member

no!!! coke baby;) ...lol everyone i kno likes pesi too..didnt think so many ppl on her liked coke better
  15. canido

canido Full Member

Yeah, coz of the Pepsi challenge..i thought Pepsi was more favored by our society nowadays. I guess not..there are die-hard coke fans.

My mom just told me to get her two 12-pack diet coke at Safeway..so off i go. lolz
  16. helen

helen Full Member

I like coke more then pepsi, and so does both my sisters. :p
    COKE all the way!!!
  17. freestar

freestar Full Member

Pepsi! much sweeter lol. I don't really like the taste of coke but i still drink it!
  18. meesh

meesh Full Member

Pepsi! Like Sweeet!
  19. apes14

apes14 Full Member

I like COKE better since i think it is more fizzy...more air lol
    Pepsi is a bit sweeter than coke in my opinion... but i guess they both taste similar~