Crash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babyblues, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Now, we all know that Crash won for best picture at the Oscars.

I saw this movie a few months ago, and honestly it is by far a FANTASTIC movie. It has a great line of actors, and the story line is top notch.

I honestly didn\'t know it was up for best picture, but when i found out it won, i was very happy.

If you haven\'t checked it out yet, i completely recommend it.

I know that you can rent it for a full week at Blockbuster Video for like $5.19 + tax, and if you want to keep it you only pay $1.80+tax more. Pretty much for an amazing, oscar winner movie, it\'s only $6.99
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Yah, i thought this movie was good! I was surpirsed that it won the prize for best pictures too. wells i had to watch it in class as a project but it turned out to be a very interesting movie.
  3. canido

canido Full Member

I heard it suprisingly won a few oscars...and i am disappointed because i have never heard it until the oscar buzz. what is it about?
  4. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Crash is seriously da best movie this yr. Trust me. It\'s a movie about issues dat affect humankind no matter ur color. Its very thot provoking. At da end of da movie I felt very moved. And Terrence Howard is HAWWWWWWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Canido, the basic movie premise is that it\'s about racism. It takes one incident and follows all those parties involved to see how that simple incident has affected everyone.

I\'ll admit that Crash didn\'t get huge play inthe theatres, but once on DVD that\'s when it really went big.

Even now, after it\'s been on dvd for months and months, everyone still wants to rent it out

Before oscars, you couldn\'t find Crash anywhere to buy....rent yes, buy no
  6. fro

fro Full Member

apprently im not sure about candaian theatres but it is comin back to movie theaters on this friday..not sure for the day or wut..but i saw it on sum entertainment program on tv..because theres sucha big buzz about it :cheer:
  7. April

April Full Member

If you have the Shaw movie channels (digital cable), Crash has been playing every so often. I caught it again the other night. Though I wonder if they will remove it because it won Best Picture.
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

well, you can always rent it at blockbuster if you want, they have a lot of copies

I know that they\'ve released a special edition of the movie (it has 2 discs in it) after the oscars and everything.

so if you want to purchase it, i definitely suggest that you do. I don\'t know what the price of the special edition is, or what else it includes (probably some extra features and deleted scenes) but even the regular edition is worth the money.