Do You Remember EXPO 86??

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by xsalesjunkiex, Apr 27, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

How many of you are old enough to remember EXPO 86?

What are your memories of the fair, and do you have any pictures to share? B)

[img size=300]http://www.geocities.com/fairscruff/miscellany/night/expoflash2.gif[/img]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

OMG i totally remember expo 86......i had that season\'s pass with my picture on it! my dad used to take me every weekend..i even have a charm of the \"mascot\" in gold for a necklace....i\'ll see if i can find it
  3. fro

fro Full Member

aww thats the year i was born!!..lol almos exactly 1 month b4 hehe...but even for years after i heard ppl talkin bout it..and yesh i did go..in my baby stroller B)
  4. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

expo 86??? before i was born! :pinch:
  5. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

86?? hmm sorry, i was born in the nineties, looks fun though
  6. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

that\'s really cool babyblues..me and you are from the same era..

i had the season pass too! since my dad was a contractor there, we even got to go their before the offical opening date :p

my most memorable moments were:

1) meeting expo ernie
    2) riding the monorail
    3) omnimax theatre
    4) collecting stamps from each pavillion!

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/04/27 21:04
  7. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

You\'re such a geek Ryan. I mean that in a good way :)
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

ya i have a snowglobe from that time too, lol....i can\'t remember if i still have the passport though, the season\'s pass i do...

hey ryan, do you remember on the last night that it was open, that someone put liquid soap in all the fountains??? I remember that as i was getting ready to leave.......oh and that was when \"yogurt ice cream\" was the newest thing to have, lol....ok i\'m dating myself, lol [img size=250]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/expo.jpg[/img]