Documentaries Worth Seeing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xsalesjunkiex, Mar 24, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

I encourage all of you to watch a documentary called \"Loose Change\".

Maybe you\'ve watched Michael Moore\'s documentary fahrenheit 911, but a lot of things/fact were not covered in his documentary.

Loose change goes way further into each of the events in 911. You\'ll be astonished as to how much information we were not given or told about on CNN.

[​IMG]

See for yourself:

Please login or register to view links

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/24 02:05
  2. fro

fro Full Member

:p thanks i like documentarys i duno y but i do :evil:
  3. xsalesjunkiex

cool.. let me know if you like it fro.. there\'s actually a lot of documentaries similar to this one that expose the lies made by the US gov\'t.

one documentary i also want to watch is \"Year of the Yao\".. the documentary about 7\'5\" Yao Ming...

can\'t wait till it comes out on dvd!!!

[​IMG]

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/26 19:20
  4. fro

fro Full Member

okies kools...yah i jus recently watched a documentary called \"the underground children\"..(i think thats what it was called lol)...dun think its new but its about romanian children on the streets and how they live their lives..sounded dumb at first but was soo interesting to watch...very touchy tho..cuz of the extreme amount of children that are homeless in romania and all the violence:(
  5. xsalesjunkiex

thanks for the recommendation fro.. i\'ll be sure to look up this movie...

there\'s so many great documentaries out there, but i just can\'t think of them right now.... i\'ll be sure to post them here as they come up :p
  6. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Definitely see The Corporation. It is a bit slow, but some of those facts are shocking, plus lots of it filmed in Vancouver.. You see Robson street shots a couple of times.

I\'m a bit more careful with what I buy, but corporations are definitely hard to avoid.
  7. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

Yea, the corporation is awesome. It\'s really shocking to find out some of those things. I\'ve had to watch it 3 times in my classes at school so far.
  8. dFunk

dFunk New Member

Check out \"the yes men\". Really good documentary about the WTO and how easy it is to convince people a bad idea is a good idea.
  9. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

my dad and i were watching a docementary about Noah\'s ark the other day, lmao:laugh: