Join our discussions now! Registration is really easy, fast, and free! Sign up or
Login with Facebook

Does Your Pinky Toe Look Like This?

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by vonnie, Oct 12, 2009.

1. vonnie

vonnie Full Member

So, my bf has these weird ass pinky toes.
    They're not straight like the rest of his toes, they curve inward into the 4th toe.
    Do your toes do this? Cuz mine certainly doesn't haha.

It's not gross, just super weird. :sideways:
    Looks kinda like the hunchback of pinky toes.

Exhibit A: (see how the pinky toe goes into the 4th toe?)
    [​IMG]

Exhibit B: (his toenail touches the ground)
    [​IMG]

He told me to add that "for the record, I have no trouble with balance or walking"...

:laughing:
  2. pinkrose398

pinkrose398 Full Member

Yeah mine curves in, I think its because I have wider feet, but didn't realize that my feet were wide until this year, but still I don't bother buying wide shoes, LOL

Edit: my toenail does not touch the ground though...
  3. juicybrat

juicybrat Moderator Staff Member

no my pinky toes aren't like that. but the nail on one of my pinky toes is sorta messed up looking.
  4. Moldie

Moldie Elite Member

lmao it's so funny how you took pictures of it and posted it on mv's!

I know some people with toes like that too..
  5. c4dm

c4dm Elite Member

No, mine are straight. LOL

That looks kind of odd though :p
  6. vonnie

vonnie Full Member

Yeah he didn't think he had messed up toes until I told him, so now he's seeking other messed-up toes people lol.
  7. Moldie

Moldie Elite Member

i just noticed that my pink toes are a bit curved but my toenail does not touch the ground. it actually looks like my pink toe has a hump on it...
  8. mines are straight and i have wide feet but some of my friends have curved pinkies as well .. it is quite odd
  9. thischiq

thischiq Full Member

mine curl a bit, not as much as his tho
  10. miss_a.dub

miss_a.dub Full Member

it's funny how your bf let's you embarass him like that haha. it's kinda freaky! mine arent like that. mine are normal i think they are straight and lye flat without my toe nail touchin the ground.
  11. UBooboo

UBooboo Full Member

mine curl... and I like to think that's 'normal'... it's the straight ones that are weird! LOL
  12. gracie009

gracie009 Full Member

my pinky toe doesnt touch the floor but it does sorta curve inwards :S
  13. sw33tsmil3s

sw33tsmil3s Elite Member

I heard its because of tight shoes...or slim shoes in your case :p All of my sister's toes curve in a bit because when she was a kid she wore shoes too small for her
  14. c4dm

c4dm Elite Member

New Messed-Up Toes Friends :wavespin: LOL
  15. babyykisses

babyykisses Full Member

Its genetics probably.? My pinky toe isnt like that, but my 4th toe curves in. Both of my brothers, my dad, grandma, and whoever else related from my dad's mom's side of the family has their 4th toe like that
  16. Cinnamonroll.Debe

Cinnamonroll.Debe Full Member

could it be because of his shoes? I knew a guy who had messed up pinky toes too because his work boots (the type with metal plating inside) were too tight for him.

The same can go for girl who wear the wrong size of high heels~

But no, my pinky toe doesn't look like that xp my big toe is the weird one though~
  17. blair

blair Elite Member

lol mine straight...
    does your boyfriend know you posted his toe pics on MV?? lol
  18. vonnie

vonnie Full Member

Yeah I think it's genetics. His mom has weird pinky toes like that too :laughing:
  19. vonnie

vonnie Full Member

He took the pics and asked me to put them on my forum and see if they have toes like that-
    I think it's because I told him his toes were ugly :laughing:
  20. Summerangel

Summerangel Member

Mine are straight... all my toes are straight... does that mean i'm normal or weird... i got confused lol