Dorihna Warehouse Sale.. who went?

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by xsalesjunkiex, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

did any of you go to the warehouse sale? if so, please let everyone know how it went... thanks!!

:p

ps: also, if you happen to have pics, please post them!
  2. Husna

Husna Full Member

I am going tomorrow, I\'ll let you know how it was!!
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

thanks Husna! i hope find a lot of good deals! B)
  4. anonymouslee

anonymouslee Full Member

Hmm..just got back from the Dorihna warehouse sale and it was grrrreat.. They had lots of styles to choose from..pretty easy to find the size that u want..The prices ranges from $5 - $45.. stuff were pretty cheap..lots of great deals..had quite a lot of change rooms..good service.. worth the trip.....loved it!
  5. maryyphan_

maryyphan_ New Member

I went to the Dorinha Warehouse sale 3 times...also i went last time they had a warehouse...they didnt get new stocks from last year but it was alright...i have too many pairs of jeans now but theyre the best...soo low!
  6. xoxjuicy

xoxjuicy Full Member

I went.. they had lots of styles to choose from! and lots of changing rooms so you didnt have to wait. and Dorinha was there, like at the previous ones. There were some really good deals!
  7. Husna

Husna Full Member

It was nice but way too crowded with a narrow hall. I found some nice stuff, but majority of the sytles were the same. I would give it 5/5