Fav shopping mall?

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by canido, Mar 10, 2006.

1. canido

canido Full Member

so quick survey to see your fav malls~

Mine is Richmond Center, it\'s closeby, convenient and has everything that i would look for..well almost everything, they don\'t have fcuk. ><
  2. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

The best mall to shop Aberdeen Mall!!!!
  3. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

I love Richmond!!!
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

West Edmonton Mall is the coolest mall cause they have an awesome wave pool there.. i remember going there when i was a kid B)

[​IMG]
  5. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

I wanna go to West Edmonton Mall so badly! I wanna ride the waterslide. :p

Richmond Centre is also my favourite mall, though I like Pacific Centre and Metrotown too. But Oakridge is the closest to me.
  6. canido

canido Full Member

yeahh, i remember west edmonton mall..it was HUGE and they had an amusement park INSIDE the mall. THe first time i have ever saw such a thing. definitely awesome..i wish i can go there again!
  7. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

yea richmond centre is my fave too. and now they\'ve added fancy couches and flat screen tvs too haha
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Well yes if i got to edmonton, west edmonton mall is one of my favorites. But in edmonton my absolute all time favorite is: South Edmonton Common

South Edmonton Common, is Canada\'s largest retail power centre, and is located in South Edmonton, just off of Gateway Boulevard. The Common is home to several large scale retailers including: Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Staples, Home Depot, Indigo, The Real Canadian Superstore, and Golf Town. South Edmonton Common is also home to many fashion retailers, which includes: Tommy Hilfiger, Mexx, Old Navy, Jacob, Guess?, Espirit, International Clothiers, Buffalo, Liz Claiborne, a new Nike Factory Store, and many others.

Pretty much think of like Queensborough or Langley outlets times 4/5! That\'s how big this one is. I got some sweet things when i ws there a few weeks ago.

But here, i like going on robson, or metropolis, depending onthe weather and my mood, lol
  9. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

Today I stopped by at Capilano Mall in North Van. Ohmygawwwwwwd!!! I gotta say that Capilano Mall is THE lamest mall I\'ve ever set foot in! The exterior looked all new after the renovation so I decided to give it another try. But the mall\'s just as dead as before the renovation! Do not waste your time there! Park Royal all the way!
  10. honeycake

honeycake Full Member

i like all the new couches in richmond centre..kinda similar to metrotown..but my fav mall is probably metrotown since there\'re more stores;)
  11. princessice

princessice Full Member

metrotown all the way!!! i like pacific center and robson (not that it\'s a mall, but still....its THE most expensive place to shop in CANADA) but metro is close and convinent for me