flat shoes

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by Cass, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Cass

Cass New Member

where in vancouver can you get flats
  2. UBooboo

UBooboo Full Member

flats? is that a particular brand of shoes? or you\'re just looking for no/low heel shoes? many shoe stores carry them. ie transit, joneve, Bay, Sears....etc.
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

You mean like, ballet flats?

I recall one store in Pacifc Centre that had those. I forget what it was called, though...
  4. canido

canido Full Member

puma and adidas both have ballet flats. You can find them in most stores that carry them, ie. Joneve.
  5. x_heartz

x_heartz Full Member

hm... also sterling~

basically, all shoe stores have them, except of sporty shoe stores :p so, walk around downtown and metro and go thru all the shoe storeee... u\'ll definately find them in there =)
  6. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

they have these really cute roxy ballet flatts at OFF THE WALL, if you wanna go take a look
  7. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FLAT out FLIRTY

The perfect look for cropped pants, full skirts and long shorts is the ballet flat.

Why Ballet Flats are Great:

* They are comfy.
    * Ballet flats come in fun metallics like gold, bright colors and prints.
    * They give any outfit a casual, but pulled-together, flair.

How to Wear Flats:

* Wear ballet flats with capris, knee-length or tiered skirts, and long shorts.
    * Flats look best when you show some leg, so skip wearing them with long jeans (unless you roll the leg into a deep cuff).
    * Skip hose or tights and wear with a bare leg for the freshest look.

[​IMG]
  8. Material Girl

Material Girl Full Member

At this moment I don\'t own any pair of flats. All I have are high heels. But I purchased a pair of gold flats online yesterday so I can\'t wait to receive it soon and wear them this summer :)

Post edited by: material girl, at: 2006/04/20 02:29
  9. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

Rocket Dog makes nice flats...i'm asian and i fall for the asian ideas and embroidery on the shoes...they look really delicate, but u can wear them for a long time-because they are mostly fabric, you can just throw them into the washing machine and it looks new everytime! You can get them at winners for just 40 dollars!
  10. ceeeee01

ceeeee01 Full Member

Ballet flats are SOOOoooooo cute. i was in london this summer and EVERY1 was wearing them.. and they are just so cute..

the chanel ones are to die for.. but.. the price as well.. i saw them at nordstrom for 500 sth... :blink:
  11. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

I totally agree with you about the Rocket Dog brand! They are awesome:p Check them out at Sterling:sideways:
  12. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

Hey, sales sales sales!

i was wonder what brand is the first pair of ballet flats in the post you made earlier. The first picture with the gold/silver ballet flat on it. Thanks.
  13. cindiee

cindiee Full Member

you can get flats at sprin, transit aldo, freedman shoes, ae.
  14. maryshrimp

maryshrimp Full Member

those AE sequin flats from last year's season are the BESTEST FLATS I own. and hell, I didn't even think much of it. I saw them for $10 and was like... okay sure why not. and now I can't live without them. XD

even athletic stores sell flats... I definitely know that Athlete's World sells the Keds ones. the new owl Keds flat is adorable!
  15. goodgirl

goodgirl New Member

do you know where i can get really cute gold flats?
  16. ceeeee01

ceeeee01 Full Member

i saw some at aritzia.. they were kinda goldish/ bronzish....?
  17. j_cloud

j_cloud Full Member

I got my flats at Nordstrom, B2 on Robson and even Superstore (Joe brand)!
  18. clary

clary Full Member

i saw some really nice flats at Nine West (it's part of their new fall collection)
  19. sdosanjh_90

sdosanjh_90 Full Member

i want a pair