Free Entertainment Coupons!!!

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by Rachel, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

So on my search for some info on Science World, I found this:

Please login or register to view links

Just enter your address and you can get 4 free coupons per month that are usually found in the Entertainment book! Lots of 2 for 1 Dinner deals at tons of restaurant, 2 for 1 admissions, and such.

It it comes up as a blank screen asking for only username and password... enter a random username and password and you\'ll go to a screen where you can click to sign up!

Found 2 for 1 admission to Science World :D
  2. korieb

korieb New Member

Thanx, I found some awesome 2 for 1 coupons for restaurants.K

:woohoo: :woohoo:
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

sweet.. 1 karma point for rachel ;)
  4. Cybilistic

Cybilistic New Member

Thanks Rachel! What a fantastic find!

I printed off a coupon to save myself 20% off at petcetera! YAY! :dance:
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

rachel that\'s absolutely awesome!!! great find! :)
  6. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

Thanks for the coupons. Good shit! 2 thumbs up!
  7. LU5C1OUS

LU5C1OUS Full Member

im confused do they send you the coupons ???? or do you pick them out and print it out yourself?? :dry: :S :pinch:
  8. Wong

Wong New Member

Thx! This is such a great website since I dine out a lot. The thing is, on the rules it says we need to print the coupons out so that the barcodes can be scanned. However, I printed out a Le Gavroche coupon and I don\'t see any barcode. :pinch: Just wondering, cuz it\'d be kinda stupid to show the coupon at the restaurant and find out they don\'t accept it. :laugh:
  9. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

I had no barcode on my admission to Science World and it was okay. So maybe some don\'t have barcodes...

Lu5c1ous- you print them out.
  10. xoxjuicy

xoxjuicy Full Member

wow those are great coupons!
  11. slk86

slk86 New Member

i cant seem to be able to sign up.. when i click on the link you gave, i try to enter some random email address and password and it just says invalid email/password after that. any help on this please? thanks!
  12. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

When you get the invalid e-mail/password combo, there should be a link to register as new user. It shows up differently on my computer than it does on my neighbours.. weird system they have.
  13. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

yah it worked for me when i tried it but then when i tried it todai on a diff. computer, it didnt work, so tahts realli werid:blink:
  14. slk86

slk86 New Member

boo..too bad it doesnt work for me then! i wouldnt mind a 20% coupon for petcetera.. =/
  15. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

yooh can try using a different computer or use a different browsers to go to that site. hopfully it\'ll work b/c yah that petcetera coupon is useful! i would dl and send it to yooh but it doesnt work for that site=) goodluckies;)
  16. slk86

slk86 New Member

thanks for trying to help though =)

which browsers are you guys using? ive tried internet explorer and firefox and they dont work for me..
  17. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

I think it has more to do with your IP address than your web browser. Changing web browsers shouldn\'t affect it.
  18. slk86

slk86 New Member

oh alright then..thanks anyways!
  19. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

I tried printing the coupons on my home printer but somehow it didnt work. Then I tried at my company printer and it worked. Weird. My home comp didn\'t show the bottom of the screen where it says \"I ACCEPT\" in order to print the coupon. But on my work comp, it does show the \"I ACCEPT\" button. Weird.
  20. beskinny1234

beskinny1234 Member

ugh not working
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.