good detangler/conditioners

Discussion in 'Hair/Nails' started by fro, Mar 21, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

does anyone know of a relli relli good leave in detangler/conditioner...i have the herbal essence one but its not heavy enuf (says lightweight on it!)...and i need sumthin relli good for my ends..thanks!:)
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

You should try Thermasil=) I use it and it really works. My hair is realli tangly at the ends b/c of some bad encounters but then after I used Thermasilk, it realli realli helps=) You should try it! Hope this helps.
  3. fro

fro Full Member

relli?...i always thought of thermasilk as being \"cheaper\"..well just cuz it costs less lol..but thats a gud thing if it works..i use to use there gel b4..its made for like ppl that blow dry and \"heat\" their hair alot rite?..well i do so ill go check it thanks! :p
  4. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

all i use is dove, because all of their products are so good. so try that. their de-frizzing lotion is pretty good
  5. canido

canido Full Member

I use thermasilk too and it works great, silky smooth hair. lolz

i used herbal essence before but i find that other than smelling good, it doens\'t really do anything for my hair. \\
  6. x_heartz

x_heartz Full Member

canido wrote:
    same hereee~ thermasilk is awesomeee... smell so nice tooo

i find herbal essence kinda useless... and thermasilk smell better... but it depends wut kind of smell u want for ur hair... if u want fruity smell... then go for herbal essences
  7. fro

fro Full Member

ive used dove shampoos and they r gud cause there not too heavy...but hmm so you guys think all thermasilk products are good?..i remember i use to use one of there blow dry gel things and it was pretti good left my hair smooth and tangle free B)
  8. kaori

kaori Full Member

Try the Bumble and Bumble \"Leave in (wash out)\" conditioner. You can either leave it in or wash it out. It\'s a bit pricy but works great!!

[img size=150]http://www.strawberrynet.com/images/products/04385988904.jpg[/img]
  9. hmmm it seems like a lot of peoplelove bumble and bumble.. where can i find this collection??
  10. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Just use PERT PLUS conditioner & shampoo in one! Voila! :)
  11. fro

fro Full Member

haha 2 in 1 shampoos are the worst! lol..

cookie__crumbs

you can get bumble bumble at hennessy salons..in the mall..and most other high end salons!...it is a very good brand but it depends on your hair..i find AG tends to do much better on my fine hair..but ive used bumble products as well and there good..good part is at hennessy they let u return their products if you dont like!B)
  12. samantha

samantha Full Member

u can buy bumble at the salon i work at!
  13. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

i have relly frizzy coarse hair n nothing helped me UNTIL i tried INNER SCIENCE-its the absolute best! ty it out n its pretty cheap too
  14. janinedd

janinedd Full Member

i use alberto vo5 leave in conditioner. i just spray it in my wet hair when i get out of the shower, and then brush it through, then straighten my hair later..
    but you only get it in the states.
  15. labelwhore

labelwhore Full Member

Salons darling. :sideways:
  16. labelwhore

labelwhore Full Member

it would really be awsome to find a kick ass hair replenisher. you kno, so your ends are all dry and split. is thermasilk a best bet here? :dizzy:
  17. stinker_

stinker_ Full Member

i find that pantene pro v works pretty well.
    i use the one that's got shampoo and conditioner in one.
    and btw, it's the one with green on it:unsure