good perfumes

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by fro, Feb 20, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

does anyone know any good perfumes out there rite now?..old or new...ive relli goten sick of mine and cant seem to find ne thing good..i dunt want n e thing too strong or \"flowery\" smelling..sumthin more \"fresh\" and \"clean\" like..tanks :S
  2. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

I really like the Guess perfume and also Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I think it\'s called that anyways... the blue one.
    A more inexpensive perfume I like is the Gap\'s dream. They\'re all really great smelling I think.
  3. fro

fro Full Member

yah i kno i relli liek the ralph lauren blue one too but i need a change..same with gap..i use to relli liek the pink one but it doesnt last as long..i heard that the sara jessica parker \"lovely\" one is suppose to be relli good?..any ideas..its so hard cuz once ur in the store smelling them they all start eventually smelling the same! :blink:
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

i like cool water for women, it\'s the blue bottle. it\'s quite old, but i like the smell. i know alot of people love angel, i don\'t though, but you could always try that.
    if you want something that\'s fresh and clean, try \"ocean dream\" by georgio. it\'s a nice scent.
  5. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

i think the christian dior (clear bottle) smells really nice=) Or yeah the guess one smells really nice.
  6. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

Yes, I\'ve had cool water in the past, was a gift and is very nice.:cheer:
  7. UBooboo

UBooboo Full Member

my favorites are Pleasure and Beautiful by Estee Lauder
  8. fro

fro Full Member

k thanks guys..ill be sure to check out the guess cuz i havent yet..and ive had cool water b4 dun like it as much now (i cant wear perfumes for to long i get sick of em hah)..and ill try angel dats true i know alot ppl that talk bout it..and all the rest mentioned..! i luv perfume shopping :lol:
  9. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Have you tried Truth by CK or Swiss Army women?
  10. canido

canido Full Member

Escapada spells sooo good! And Anna Sui perfumes aren\'t bad either.
  11. tjeng

tjeng Full Member

The new perform from Anna Sui is really nice; I bought it on the airplane~~
  12. KatarinaD

KatarinaD New Member

DKNY Be Delicious is amazing!!! Its fruity and light.....omg soooo pretty!
  13. tofumui

tofumui New Member

L\'eau d\'Issey by Issey Miyake
    Mat by Masaki Matsushima
  14. fro

fro Full Member

all available at like bay and stuff?..never heard of those tofumui :(
  15. j_chick

j_chick New Member

I like the Anna Sui\'s new perfume. I also like the new Escada perfume in the pink and blue bottle.:kiss:
  16. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

what\'s the new anna sui perfume called?
  17. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

I know i\'m an eBay addict (harhar) but everyone plz dont buy perfume from the net. i heard that its watered down and not in original form (yikes!) :woohoo:

my fave perfumes are:
    *pure poison by dior
    *chance by chanel
    *red jeans by versace
    *chanel no.5 by chanel
    *byblos by byblos (da blue bottle one)
    *tommy girl by tommy hilfiger <--haha gay i kno but it wuz a gift lolz
  18. jenicles

jenicles New Member

i love the blue one by d & g
  19. canido

canido Full Member

I concur with j_chick...Escada perfume is awesome. it\'s so light and refreshing.
  20. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

my personal favorite, GUCCI ENVY ME:)