Greek or Italian food!!

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by tjeng, Apr 13, 2006.

1. tjeng

tjeng Full Member

Does anyone know any good greek or italian restaurants????? I\'m having this craving for them, but I want to get out of the TriCity area and go like say Burnaby or downtown...
  2. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

OK I was born in Van so this may sound silly but what does \"tricity\" mean? Three cities????? :blink:
  3. canido

canido Full Member

lolz, i was wondering the exact same thing. ><
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

tjeng.. please enlighten us :p

to answer your question, there\'s a lot of good greek and italian restaurants along commerical drive (between venables and 1st ave) wait for a sunny day, park your car and just take a stroll down commerical drive .

you\'ll also find some good restaurants suggested by other members in some previous topics
    B)

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/04/14 02:41
  5. tjeng

tjeng Full Member

oh ok TriCity literally means three cities, and that\'s exactly what it refers to-- Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody
    :) lol
    well thanks guys, ill look into that for sure!
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

if you want burnaby for italian, you could always go to \"Antons\" on hastings btwn willingdon & boundary.

Food is cheap and good, and it\'s kinda like \"Anducci\'s\" but i prefer it a bit better, lol.
  7. byu

byu Full Member

atons is only good if u like BIG portions...it took me 3 meals to finish their dish and i\'m a pretty bigg eatter
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

ya but then think of it this way, you have leftovers!!

It\'s definitely worth the price
  9. tjeng

tjeng Full Member

yeah i know Anton\'s and they have GIGANTIC plates that take me forever to finish
  10. canido

canido Full Member

How is the cost though?
  11. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

antons is only like $14 or so
  12. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Well if you ever pop into downtown Van for Greek food, and have time to kill, there is Stepho\'s on Davie street. You can\'t miss it, it\'s the restaurant with the big long line up (or queue) of people. Big portions and yummy!