Guess gift card with purchase

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by jadore_dior, Mar 16, 2006.

1. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

[​IMG]

For more details visit:
    Please login or register to view links
  2. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Darn and I just bought a pair of jeans!!!:S
  3. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

:( I bot 2 metal belts (in gold & silver) marked $65 each. And a set of 3 gold bracelets :( :( :( :( :( :(
  4. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Can\'t you return it, buy it again and get the gift card?
  5. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

ya i guess you could.. but the sales people probably won\'t be too happy about that...:unsure:
  6. HarajukuLover

I just read da receipt and it says that u can return the item within 30 days. So i\'m gonna return it this week for the $25 gift certificate :) I\'ll keep u guys posted to let u know how it turned out :):) :) :) :) :)
  7. HarajukuLover

UPDATE: Thanks a bunch Rachel for the advice! I brot da 2 belts & bracelets to GUESS and explained how I wanted da $25 gift card and it worked! I got my gift card!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :dance: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  8. HarajukuLover

Almost forgot...thanx to jadore dior for posting up the GUESS ad. Otherwise I wouldnt have known about da sales promo $25 gift card! PROPS!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: