Guess Man is here

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by sweettooshie, Mar 26, 2006.

1. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

haha so the new guess cologne has arrived! it\'s called \"Guess MAN\" oh man.. that\'s a pretty lame name.. i\'m not sure when it hits stores. but it\'s available online already!
    ** the only recognizable ingredient was apple.. hmm this could be interesting**

[img size=150]http://www.guess.ca/StyleImages/71323177-NFCB-LF.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: sweettooshie, at: 2006/03/26 02:44
  2. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

mm their girl perfume is pretty
  3. canido

canido Full Member

I like the case, tha\'ts all i know. but apples are ..yumz and fruity. lolz.

Another good perfume for guys is the DIESEL perfume, it smells so nice..i just wanna snuggle up to a guy that smells that great. hahaha
  4. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

OMG.. i dunno bout the diesel perfume.. but the cologne .. my ex had it. and.. oh mannnnnnnnnnn...

oh okok.. i think GUESS Man is coming to stores next wknd.. i\'ll keep u guys updated.. but i know that the stores have already set up posters

yes.. i LOVE the guess perfume for girls too.. it\'s a really fruity splash.. but suspiciously similar to tommy girl hmmm
  5. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

apple? that\'s interesting cause most guys don\'t want to smell too \"fruity\" ;) i \"guess\" it\'s worth looking into though cause it sounds interesting :)

in any case, my opinion is that perfumes and colognes should be subtle... not too strong... the overpowering perfumes and colognes just make me wanna :sick:

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/26 19:27
  6. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

ahh i loveee the guess man cologne.. :laugh: oh and ask for a sample when u make a purchase
  7. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

I don\'t know about you all but personally I can\'t stand fruit smells. I\'m happy with my Polo and Davidoff.