Guess?

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by roxXxy85, Feb 28, 2006.

1. roxXxy85

roxXxy85 Full Member

Does anyone know which guess store holds the most swim suit inventory for sale?
  2. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

probably the pacific centre one.. i know the richmond doesn\'t have any... why don\'t you try online? Please login or register to view links
  3. roxXxy85

roxXxy85 Full Member

if i buy online. its final sale...which i dont mind if i get to try it on. plus shipping sucks why bother if i can find it around vancouver. so yah just checking. yah i was thinking either robson or pc...couldnt think of much else where with suits
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

you could always try the outlet in queensbourough, they may have some there. i know the one in edmonton had some when i was there this past weekend.
  5. roxXxy85

roxXxy85 Full Member

i\'ve been to queensborough...they dont have anything at that store thats in normal stores...i just need to know which store has the most CURRENT swim suits
  6. fro

fro Full Member

jus check online..cuz they now have the \"canadian\" version so prices are converted and all that blah..makes it easier..just kno ur size before buying..u cud try an older version in the store jus to kno ur size in guess swimsuits or sumthin maybe...