hair spoodles

Discussion in 'Hair/Nails' started by vivelle90, Apr 2, 2006.

1. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

does anyone know if those \"spoodle\" things actually work? [​IMG]
    they have ones for waves, curls and to make your hair straight
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

wells the only way to find out is try them rite? they\'re only around 10 bucks, so yeah=) hope thye work and yooh can tell us the results=)

and yooh mean these:
    [img size=109]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/0720094_large.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/04/03 01:21
  3. fro

fro Full Member

omg those things suck!..well for me personally..im not that great with hair styling lol..and honestly this product was sucha headache to do..complicated wunt stay in...cause its not that expensive..and the curls died out fast for me!:evil:
  4. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

fro wrote:

i got them, and i personally have thick hair
    so it took a long time to roll it, let it set, take them out and reuse them to do the other side.
    the curls don\'t all come out alike, so it looks kinda weird and messy
  5. Katie

Katie Full Member

these things were useless for me. My hair is natraully wavy, and i bought the spiral ones (the one in the picture) and i couldn\'t even get them to stay. if you want curly or wavy hair, i suggest just getting some curl enhancing gel/serum, put it in while your hair is wet and while your letting it air dry, Scrunch it LOTS. Or if you want you could use a defuser (sp?!) to dry it faster.
    Anyways, i wouldn\'t recommend buying them, unless you have lots of patience and time to fiddle with them. you\'d need more then one package to do your whole head. if you do decide to try them.
  6. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

i dont use those but i have found a way that works for me! All you gotta do is put some curl inhancing product-spray or mousse is best then put ur hair up with a big clip n let it dry like that all day-ps u can even sleep with the clip i do cuz i dont want frizzt hair the next morning! lol
  7. phatfreak

phatfreak Full Member

I\'m asian so my hair is naturally strait so whenever I attempt to curl my hair it goes strait after an hour..
    but I got the spoodles from Goody and they give my hair a more natural curl look. but if your hair is naturally strait like mine then i suggest you spray a bit of hairspray on before you take the spoodles out. Also, the spoodles stop sticking after like one try so all i do is tie them together:p
    Hope this helps:)
  8. 1lovely6

1lovely6 Full Member

for cheer we have to have perfect ringlets so i bought the spoodles and thy SUCK! believe it or not the best (and least expensive !that hardly ever happens YAY!) to get perfect ringlet curls is with the foam curlers that have the snap thing on them.. they com in a variety of sizes and you can get them at wal mart for 3 - 10$$ good luck