Happy holidays everyone!!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by xsalesjunkiex, Dec 24, 2005.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

To all members (yes you shopaholics and bargain hunters) happy holidays!!

I really want to thank all of you for making the website a huge success! My hope is that our community will continue to grow so we can have more of us looking out for those crazy hot deals!! To show my appreciation i\'m going to continue my efforts in getting exclusive deals and some contest prizes in the future for all you guys!!

Also, I\'m really happy to see a lot of people contributing in the forums, especially ruby, rachel, rose, babyblues and mz.g!! You guys are the best!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and happy holidays.... i\'ll be emailing some more boxing day updates so be sure to check your email later tonight!!

[img size=400]http://www.web-site-and-graphic-design.com/images/wallpaper/Happy-Holidays-Tux.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2005/12/25 01:51
  2. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Aw, what a cute penguin! I love them. :p

Happy Holidays!

Thanks, Ryan, for making this website happen. :)
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Happy Holidays to everyone as well! I know that i\'ll be out and about shopping tomorrow for some deals...I already got a digital camera on futureshop.ca for $200 off the price it was originally. Hell, i was even going to go down to seattle to go get it since it was cheaper that way.

But happy holidays to everyone!! Remember.....don\'t over eat tonight if you wanna fit into those clothes u wanna buy tomorrow! :p
  4. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

you know if you go online 2mr or well tonight 12am on the future shop or bestbuy site.. you can get the boxing day deals there. which means you beat all those people that go to the store the next morning at 6 or 8 whenever it opens.

oh and ya happy holidays + merry christmas

Post edited by: mz.g, at: 2005/12/25 18:52
  5. Ruby

Ruby Full Member

Hehehe ^_^ glad everything is good, happy holidays (Christmas, hanuka, kwanzaa, etc. [sorry if mis-spelled]) and thanks for the site Ryan and for all the hard work~!
  6. kaori

kaori Full Member

Ryan forgot to mention Pattypus She\'s also a huge contributor to the site!! Thank you!!:kiss: