HELLO KITTY ADDICT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by HarajukuLover, Apr 11, 2006.

1. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Who else besides me LUVVVVVVVVVVVS Hello Kitty? I have 2 sets of Hello Kitty bedsets which includes da quilt comforter, pillowcases, flat sheet and bedspread lolllll. And just today my boyfriend bought me Hello Kitty pink curtains! lollll. So cuuuUUute! Are you guys Hello Kitty addicts too? :woohoo: :p :dance: :laugh: :p :woohoo: :dance: :laugh: :p :dance: :p :laugh:
  2. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

[​IMG]

Harajukulover I hope that\'s not you waking up in your Hello Kitty bedding heh heh

[​IMG]
  3. tay_rebecca

tay_rebecca New Member

Hey Hello Kitty Addict,

My friend has a GIGANTIC Helly Kitty doll she wants to get rid of. IT\"S HUMONGOUS, like BIGGER than those ones they give out as prizes at the PNE. Would you be interested and how much would you be willing pay (it\'s in BRAND NEW condition and is just sitting in her house)?

Thanks! Cute pic :)
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

tay_rebecca,

welcome to the forums.. you may or may not be aware that there\'s a buy and sell section on this forum.

Please go to:

Please login or register to view links

thanks!
  5. canido

canido Full Member

awwwh the picture Friendster posted up is soooo cute. Normally i am not that crazy about hello kitty, but that is JUST adorable *awwwh*.
  6. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

(^.^) Canido
  7. sssyyy72

sssyyy72 New Member

You can build your own Hello Kitty stuff animal at the Build a Bear store in Metrotown.
  8. tapthatass

tapthatass Full Member

i dont think shes asking to buy hello kitty stuff lol i think shes just talking about it.
  9. labelwhore

labelwhore Full Member

YOU CAN DO THAT?!???! omg~ im so there :wavespin:
  10. xneener

xneener Moderator Staff Member

^ahaha yeah there is.

hello kitty scares me. Like a year ago i was talking to my friend i said how i used to like hello kitty when i was a kid and all but.. O___O' SOME THINGS HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

it's like practically taking over the world. The only thing that i own that's hello kitty is the hello kitty locker piggy bank, a VERY OLD hello kitty doll and a hello kitty charm i got for my birthday.
  11. Qoo

Qoo Full Member

I got tons of Hello Kitty in my room, washroom and in my car

I love Hello Kitty~~ very very cute

everything I use is HelloKitty! lol
  12. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny Full Member

mt friend got an authentic hello kitty wallet at night market for like $23! she lovvves hello kitty
  13. Material Girl

Material Girl Full Member

lol how old r u?
  14. sweetbbgirl27

sweetbbgirl27 Full Member

I Luv Hello Kitty

My boyfriend just got me a hello kitty ipod nano case from Japan ...and I'm in luv with it!!!!

BB
  15. xneener

xneener Moderator Staff Member

LOL i agree..

let me look up some more hello kitty stuff i saw online..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please login or register to view links

*shudder*

*chants* stop the maddness!!
  16. frutips123

frutips123 Full Member

:wavespin: THATS SO COOL! HAha...anyways i have a few hello kitty beddings too...:laughing:=D and my room totally looks like a little kiddie room...
  17. sdosanjh_90

sdosanjh_90 Full Member

hello kitty is cute but im not obsessed lol:p
  18. phatfreak

phatfreak Full Member

lol, in grade 8 I hated Hello Kitty.
    In tech ed, we had to do things with those
    LED lights or w/e their called. I took 2 red
    ones and stuck em in my old hello Kitty
    Doll's eyes to make it look evil:pinch:
  19. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

i'm too freaked out..but i still have lots of hello kitty stuff...anyone hear about the haunted hello kitty and how it started out story?..i'm not gonna mention it to the fans though:wink:
  20. shoppingqueen

shoppingqueen Full Member

i love hello kitty.i read in this magazine that this woman in hk owned like 100 000 worth of hellow kitty items.so crazy.