1. i\'ve been thinking and i need to \"upgrade\" my wardrobe just because i wanna impress someone LOL (superficial aren\'t i?). and also i\'m not that much of a fashionable guy and i need a certain things maybe more knowledgable ppl in this forum can help me where the best places to find these things are:

1) white jacket = looking for no collar/biker-style not thick and looks clean [@ latitude they sold DKNY white biker jackets (non-leather)last year and i regret so much not buying it because it was 199.99 on sale T_T;; ]

2) new shoes = pretty much open to any suggestions here because i need new shoes -_-; my shox are worn down like crazy now because i am too lazy to go out and try on shoes. I was thinking more along the lines of pumas or the adidas nowadays?? [UNDER $200 plz im not a \"baller\" just a student]

3)white belt = i saw one at mexx and its liek $45 i think it looks pretty slick but wat do the fashion experts say -_-; ??

4)ralph lauren clothing = is The Bay @ pacific center only place or is there a seperate RL store i don\'t know about

5)anything else i should get ?? = ur suggestion or commments on where i should stop by or other items i should consider purchasing

THX THX 4 ALL THE HELP.

Post edited by: [email protected], at: 2006/03/24 02:01
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Get an AE polo shirt, that looks HOTTTT. Check out Jessica at Oakridge mall, they have a lot of brand name guy stuff.

For shoes, i am into Adidas and Puma too...Diesel isn\'t bad either. Go look around, and TRY differen tpairs on to see which are most comfortable and looks good on you.
    Oh right now Lacoste is pretty hot, but i must say that it isnt really that comfy.

belts...you can try going to Winners, they have quite a good selection with reasonable prices. white belt on guys..i must say, it depends how ur built is like and if it matches ur \"style\". get a girl friend to help see if it fits you. =)
  3. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Go on eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :dance: :lol: :p :) :laugh: :dance: :p :laugh: :dance: :laugh:
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

for shoes, honestly, go to the states b/c everything is cheaper there. plus k.swiss are nice, or lugz, but depends on your style.

Honestly, go with a girl maybe if you don\'t know, and one who will give you their HONEST opinion, not the \"ya, that looks ok....sure\"
  5. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

personally, my friends and i pretty mcuh DROOL when we see a guy in a polo, espeacially when it\'s an obscure color like purple or pink, SO HOTTT,
  6. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

They dont have RL stores anywhere anymore. they are only available at department stores like the Bay. for a white belt, you can get one for 20 dollars at urban planet.Get Lacoste casual shoes-180 dollars at Town shoes.
  7. j_cloud

j_cloud Full Member

I really like guys in Penguin shoes-the colours and patterns on shoes are a lot more unique than the basic all white Lacoste shoes. They're usually around $90-$100 which isn't too bad.

I think all guys should have at least one or two pairs of really nice jeans. Unfortunately, they are always too epxensive in Vancouver, so go to the states to get them! I saw some nice ones at Barneys and Nordstrom a month ago for a really good deal (~$100-$125 for Paper Denims, Sevens, etc)

And for the white belt, I would say check out the states, my friend got a nice leather belt at Banana Republic in Seattle for $10!
    Hope all that helped!
  8. ceeeee01

ceeeee01 Full Member

totally agree... u can go down to the states and like spent like 200 and u'll look like a million.. lol... corny.. but true..

check out the outlet.. men shox are like 60 - 70.. way cheaper..
    and for belts.. check out CK or banana republic they have really nice leather ones for cheap.!
  9. jenn_

jenn_ Full Member

Make friends with a gay guy and shop with him...seriously. If not, get a girl that knows how to dress to shop for you. :wink:
  10. o1_babi

o1_babi Full Member

you should try checking out lacoste for their polos and shoes.. vireo and latitude for diesel zip ups / tshirts *which are on sale now*=)