I C B C - Now Hiring

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by MBslr, Mar 28, 2006.

1. MBslr

MBslr Full Member

Looking for a job? ICBC\'s now hiring for office staff
    $16.44 per hour to start. You can apply online, via fax, or mail resume.

Click link for more info:

Please login or register to view links

Post edited by: mbslr, at: 2006/03/29 00:24
  2. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

that is seriously good starting pay.... thanks for the post MBslr.. do you work at ICBC? :angry: :p
  3. fro

fro Full Member

i know i shud jus check the link to see..but no time to browse!! do u know if there are requirments?
  4. fro

fro Full Member

lol nvm i checked it out..not much requirments??.thats krazy..and i agree good staring pay ;)
  5. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Are u gonna apply Fro? It looks purdee interesting and good starting wage but I\'m so lazy to even apply :dry: :S :unsure: :( :S :dry: :( I hate interviews too :(
  6. fro

fro Full Member

HarajukuLover

hah yesh me too! i wud luv too apply bu with skool and all im too lazy to..and i dun think its the rmd one..im so lazy hah i dun wana go that far!...but i kno sum ppl that mite be intersted in it...:p
  7. HarajukuLover

Hi Fro :) So ur lazy like me too huh! hahaha! :p Well maybe u can try applyin at da Richmond ICBC locations since u live in Richmond. Where is the ICBC in Richmond NEway??? I guess u go to skool in Richmond too huh? :kiss:

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/03/30 16:57
  8. xsalesjunkiex

MBslr.. haha.. ok just checkin :p

HarajukuLover and Fro, i can\'t believe you guys. If your lazy asses aren\'t working, where are you going to get the extra $$ to go shopping huh? :laugh:
  9. HarajukuLover

heehee Ryan. Don\'t u worry ur pretty head about me. I\'ll be alright (wink wink) :lol: :dance: :laugh: :cheer: :p :) :laugh: :dance: :cheer: I haven\'t worked since Spring 2004 so I really wanna part time job to be productive again. Just feelin lazy and unmotivated to do interviews. And when u\'ve been outta da job world for so long, u kinda feel intimidated to get back into things u know wut I mean? :unsure: :huh: :dry:

PS: High 5 to mbslr...u got good taste boi! I drive a Benz too :woohoo: :dance: :cheer: :laugh: ;) :cheer:
  10. xsalesjunkiex

HarajukuLover.. i know how you must feel cause it\'s tough and intimidating going through interviews, but you can\'t give up! It\'s the people that go out there and get rejected a bunch of times that eventually get the jobs right? ;)

Here\'s a great quote by Michael Jordan, one of the best basketball players that ever lived:

\"I\'ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I\'ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I\'ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I\'ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.\"
  11. mk04

mk04 Full Member

aww thats an awesome quote!!!
  12. HarajukuLover

W-O-W!!! I was seriously blown away when readin that quote Ryan! Thank u so much for taking the time to post those words of encouragement for me! I do intend to look for a part time job very soon. Just parttime for now cuz I dun think I can bear workin fulltime :pinch: :pinch: A parttime position will get my productive juices flowin again so I\'ll feel like I\'m doin something positive for society :)

Thank u again for those words of encouragement.
    (smiles sincerely at Ryan) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
  13. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

is it still hiring or finished already?
  14. eshen

eshen Full Member

that is a really good quote!! :)