I LuV BoCCoNCiNi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by HarajukuLover, Mar 8, 2006.

1. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

I had a bocconcini salad today at Jupiter\'s Lounge and it was sooOOoooo deeelish! :laugh: :laugh: Who else is a bocconcini luver!!!!!!! If not then wot else u like to eat?:) :laugh: :) :p :laugh:
  2. RichardWilinski

RichardWilinski Full Member

Bocconcini salad is actually one of my favorites, amongst many others that tempt my tastebuds:) I remember I ordered one up at Whistler a month ago. I can\'t recall the name of the restaurant for the life of me. I think it was at Araxi where I had it. OK, it\'s 2:25am and my stomach\'s growling :S

Post edited by: richardwilinski, at: 2006/03/09 02:25
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

I\'ll have to admit that bocconcini salad is extremely good, although i don\'t know any good places where you can get it.

Anyone have any ideas????

I usually only have it either at weddings, lol, or at my gf\'s house (her mom makes awesome salad)

I also love bocconcini and parchutto (i know i spelt that wrong, lol)
  4. canido

canido Full Member

Where do you get ur prochuitto from?

Granville island has a pretty large slection to choose from. ti\'s always soo good to munch on, or put on salads.

But to be honest, i have never heared of bocconcini, what kind of salad is it?
  5. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

hmmm... does it look like this?

[​IMG]

if so.. it looks interesting..

thanks for introducing a salad i otherwise would never have tried...

:p
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

yup...sometimes it also has parchutto(sp mistake) in it as well, and that\'s also really good.
  7. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

ewww yesterday I substituted brie instead of bocconcini in my salad wit balsamic vinaigrette and it wuz grody :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: