I LuV eBay!!!

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by HarajukuLover, Mar 7, 2006.

1. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

I am soOOooo into buying online on eBay and other fun websites. I mean where else can you get stuff from all over da world and have it conveniently shipped to u!!! Luv it! Luv it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! eBay fanatics unite! Who else is crazy about eBay as I am? I wanna know what kinda stuff u all like to buy and which sellers u like to buy from! Let\'s talk! :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:
  2. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

I love ebay too. Lately i\'ve been searching for some cool vintage and boho stuff. I found a few sellers with the most interesting stuff. However, i find that most of the prices aren\'t that great of a deal. It\'s just the fact that you can get your hands on things you wouldn\'t be able to otherwise.

That being said, I have gotten some great deals. I got an abercrombie sweater for 20 bucks. I got a pair of pumas for 70. Hmm... i got a d&g shirt for like 20 bucks. I also got a bcbg shirt for $15 bucks.
    Those are some good deals anyways.

mama stone vintage has some cool vintage stuff

SELONGTA VINTAGE STORE has the cutest little shirts

jtandcompany has so much bcbg stuff, sometimes very cheap, especially if you buy off the outlet

i shouldn\'t be giving away my hints! i\'ll have some competition ;)
    what about you?? what are some of your favourites?
  3. HarajukuLover

High five for your info on which eBay sellers u like! :) I bot 2 pairs of diff color pumas for 75CAD. Good deal cuz da stores sell it for like 140CAD after taxes. I also bot a multicolor chiffon BCBG dress from jtandcompany for 1/2 of wot its worth at da BCBG store on Robson! so happy! I also like a seller called itsallm9 who sells nice steve madden shoes & boots. And asiajam has some neat japanese harajuku street stuff. Hey dont worry about da competition. I\'m not gonna bid on the stuff u bid on cuz I dont kno ur eBay name kekeke :p

Which other sellers u likeee? :p

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/03/08 01:18
  4. canido

canido Full Member

I have never bought something from ebay myself, but isn\'t the handling fees expensive?
  5. HarajukuLover

Not all sellers on eBay charge handling fees. alot only charge for da shipping fee alone. Depends on each seller. they\'ll have da shipping fee on their auction listings. if they dont have it listed on da auction then wot I do is message them to ask for the shipping fee. if they quote me a ridiculusly high shipping fee then I wont buy it. The advantage of buyin on eBay is u end up paying waaaaaaaay less than wot u\'d pay in retail stores cuz no overhead costs! I luv eBay cuz u can buy stuff that no one else has cuz u can buy stuff from all over da world!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Wot stuff u wanna buy on eBay? I can help u find it :)

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/03/08 01:28
  6. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Well I love browsing on eBay, you know, looking at all the stuff there. :p
  7. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

I.. actually kind of hate eBay.

I bought a cell phone off of eBay, but it\'s advertising was completely misleading. It stated it was like brand new, but when it came in the mail, it was all scratched up and slow to respond. So following eBay guidelines, I talked to the seller (who had an amazing rating) and struck up a deal. I would return it to him and he refunds me fully minus listing fee and such. So it gets to him a week later by registered post... and he stops talking to me. So I asked eBay to investigate. I couldn\'t give a bad rating, because after a couple of weeks, you can\'t give a rating anymore. eBay replied that it can\'t do anything and I should note the proper authorities.

I was so surprised that eBay had no real guidelines on what happens if the seller cheats you.. tons on when the buyer cheats you.

I was so frustrated with everything I just gave up. :(
  8. fro

fro Full Member

yah i kno ppl that buy alota things frum there..but im so skeptical bout these things..its my moms fault lol..she thinks everything is a scam...and i find it impossible to trust these ppl..since its not like a company.. to send me the right things or what they claim it will be or if its even real like they say..well in my opinion i jus dunt wana take the risk :S
  9. HarajukuLover

true true, sometimes u run into a shady eBay seller. I have a total of 230 positive feedback and so far only had 3 bad experiences wit 3 sellers so dats purdee good.

Rachel if u paid by Paypal then u should file a claim with Paypal to get ur full refund back. dats wot i did wit those 3 bad sellers i bot from and Paypal gave me da full refund back. U log onto ur Paypal account and then u click on SECURITY CENTER at da bottom of da page and follow da instructions. u shouldnt let a seller dupe u outta $$$!!!!
  10. vodkaflavoredlips

vodkaflavoredlips Full Member

Me too!!! I buy all my hair stuff from there, they have amazing deals. I still don't trust them with clothes or electronics though:unsure, but yeah.

If anyones looking into buying hair extension supplies from ebay I strongly recommend Lengthylocks4u :D, they are great they respond fast to emails and will always offer help, great prices too :smile:
  11. ko0ty

ko0ty Elite Member

I love ebay too although I have to admit I haven't used it in a while. My latest purchase (and first in a couple months) was a set of golf clubs. I use to go on it all the time to buy jeans but I'm getting bored of that phase. Lol.