I POD NANO SKINS/CASES

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by fro, May 1, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

anybody own an i pod nano and know the best \"skin\"/cases for it?..i heard how sum dont fit as well or the wheel is hard to control after putting it in..especially that one with the mirror?...lol i thot it was cute but luked like it wud complicate the movement?..so i got the i skin duo one ..not bad so far...any other ideas..i saw a few on apple site as well..and i saw this cute tweety and bart one but only availabe in the US...thanks!
  2. Katie

Katie Full Member

i dont know much about the ipod nano. but my boyfriend and i have bought a bunch of ipod shuffle and ipod video cases on Ebay.
    I HATE any of the rubber skins. they collect so much dust and dirt its gross. I\'d go for anything leather, or anything but the rubber. my boyfriend actually has a metal case that goes over and has a hole where the wheel is so i guess that has a bit of a disadvantage b/c the wheel could get dirt or whatever in it. but it keeps the ipod from getting scratched and has been working great.
  3. fro

fro Full Member

tanks!...i dun go much on ebay but i did buy one i think it is kinda rubberish?..but its baby pink so dirt doesn show that much...hard to control the wheel now tho :(
  4. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Well a lot of my friends have the rubber cases, and they haven\'t complained. Though other people have different opinions. :)
  5. fro

fro Full Member

yah its just the wheel cover part..hard to control or get it to move now that case is on..mabe i jus havent placed it well..but the cover part seems smaller then the actual wheel i think thats y its harder for it to move?..
  6. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

well i have a nano, and i bought a hard plastic clear case (Agent 18 Shiel).
    i just also bought the clear plastic flim cover for the nano, because alot of the cases don\'t have click-wheel protection
  7. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

What is an ipod nano?
  8. babyhead

babyhead New Member

it\'s a music player

Please login or register to view links

Post edited by: babyhead, at: 2006/05/22 22:56
  9. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

babyhead wrote:
    ty for the info babyhead :)
    So you can listen to music in the ipod with earplugs? Or does the ipod play songs out loud?
  10. eshen

eshen Full Member

with earplugs