jeans for petite ppl?

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by sweettooshie, Apr 9, 2006.

1. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

uhh okok, first of all. i\'m a TINY person.. my driver\'s license says i\'m 5\'.. yea.. haha and i\'m also rather skinny as well.. so i have the hardest time buying jeans... it\'s pretty much impossible to find a pair that fits me properly.. so please, if anyone knows of a certain brand or store that caters to the meat-deprived... reply!

jeans at bb blue and esprit fit me.. but i\'m hoping to find sth of better and lasting quality

i work at guess. and i dont\' fit in anything there (depressing really) so dont\' suggest that

and i heard that tommy hilfiger is going to release their european denim line in canada and they are supposed to have really narrow cuts.. does anyone know more about that?

alright my denim fate rests in ur hands u guys XD
  2. canido

canido Full Member

My friend is probably around your height, and she is of normal weight (i guess you can\'t call her skinny skinny)..but i know that she wears Parasuco because she says that it fit her well.

And also remember, you can always alter the pants to make it fit you. She goes for alterations quite a bit, it is not taht expesnive if you live in Richmond..probably around $8. good lucks!
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Garage jeans are small around the waist, then only problem is that they are SUPER long.

The website is Garage.ca, you can look at the product section. :) Though I\'m not sure if they have anything good right now...
  4. samantha

samantha Full Member

U should totally check out Winners!!! Even tho u probably already know this, the designer\'s sale is goin on rite now so go check it out! I just picked up to pairs of jeans today and i\'m pretty small too! u just have so much selection
  5. April

April Full Member

Someone else asked this question before and some suggestions were made:

Please login or register to view links
  6. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

thanks you guys ^^
    just found out i\'m going back to hongkong for the summer.. dilemma solved!!
  7. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

I knew you were one of those cantonese girls. Man, they\'re all so skinny! You could definately check out Parker Place. v_v
  8. princessice

princessice Full Member

my friend pretty short and is skinny too...she says that american eagle has some nice petite jeans if you wanna check those out before your trip...
  9. canido

canido Full Member

whenever i go HK, i feel huge compared to those really really skinny. And everything you buy, you have to buy in sizes at least 2 sizes larger. ><

Check out B.B blue...or Vigoss? they should have pants for petite people too.
  10. yakaike

yakaike Full Member

If you want nice fitting jeans and ur petite, for sure go with the JUICY jeans. They\'re awesome!!! They have such a nice fit! Very comfortable too.
  11. myalicious

myalicious Full Member

The tommy hilfiger european denim store is opening up on robson in june if you want to wait to check them out :) I dont know about the styles they will be carrying tho...
  12. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

oh yay! thx for the note about the tommy hilfiger euro line =D

i\'ve tried bb blue but i don\'t like the quality..

AE? oh gawd.. i pulled off a pair of size 0 q/out undoing the fly.. ><

haha... the problem w/ shopping in HK (like i am going to do) and parker or other uber azn places is usually the style.. yea, i\'m canto but i can\'t do the style haha

but thx again to all who replied =D
  13. michelle_xo

michelle_xo Full Member

i think those dorinha jeans are good as well. i know a person who is about 5\" and she is really skinny and she has all kinds of Dorinha jeans and pants
  14. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

i just got some 7 jeans and i think theyre pretty good in lenght. im pretty short and they\'re like the first pair of jeans that i bought and i dont have to get hemmed. they comfy and pretty too=)
  15. reenuh.

reenuh. Full Member

does anyone know about a good petite designer jeans. Ive tried the sevens 24\'s don\'t fit.. even the rock and republic 23\'s are a little loose on the butt:S and i hear they are like the smallest fitting ahh im so frustrated is there even any way to hem the butt area? haha or would that be way to expensive and a complete waste of the original product?
  16. yakaike

yakaike Full Member

try juicy jeans. they\'re more tight and good fitting than the 7 jeans or rock and republic ones.
  17. myalicious

myalicious Full Member

it sounds kinda bad but try the \"asian\" stores at metrotown. BB blue I think especially fits girls on the smaller size. As for altering jeans, I\'d say go for it as long as you\'re not taking them in too much. I had a pair of jeans I had altered to be slightly smaller in size and they werent ruined or anything.
  18. sssyyy72

sssyyy72 New Member

I am short too, I buy my jeans from the gap, american eagle and mavi
  19. ceeeee01

ceeeee01 Full Member

banana republic carries a variety of jeans for petite ppl..
  20. amee_

amee_ New Member

The brand J Brand has a size 23 available in some select stores that carry it. try online! :)