Joneve & Sterling Additional 30% Off!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Babyblues, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey, went over to metropolis and saw that both Joneve and Sterling Shoes were having additional 30% off their sale prices. It\'s off the last marked price, and it goes for both shoes and purses.
    They have a lot of shoes at both locations, there are some similarities, but for the most part there is a different selection in both.
    I just picked up a sweet nine west purse there normally $115 and then marked down and my final price was $48.
    I have no idea how long the sale will be going on there, but i would go stop by if you\'re interested.
    They have sales on runners, pump, sandals, boots, purses.
  2. RichardWilinski

RichardWilinski Full Member

I took my girlfriend to STEPHANE DE RAUCOURT today for some afternoon shopping. They\'re featuring up to 70% off on shoes and boots. Don\'t know how long the sale will be on for so you may want to go soon for best size selection.
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

where is Stephane De Raucourt located??
  4. RichardWilinski

We went to the one on Robson. There\'s one in Oakridge Mall as well. My gf got 3 pairs of boots that are so pointy they can damn well poke your eyes out!!!:pinch:

Post edited by: richardwilinski, at: 2006/03/03 01:05
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

hahaha! ya but you have to admit that they\'re really sexy, lol.
    Well i\'ll have to make some time then tomorrow to go down there. I am itchin to buy some nice shoes, lol.
    Yes i\'ll admit, i\'m a shoe whore :eek:hmy: lol
  6. canido

canido Full Member

wee..its\' time for me to go too. The time to get boots is now, coz it\'s when you can get it cheap!

How much were the boots and were they branded RichardWilinski ??
  7. RichardWilinski

Hi Canido, I don\'t know if they were branded or not. I\'ll ask my gf and get back to you on that. But I assume they are branded since the store is rather high end. The 3 pairs of boots I bought for her ended up to be roughly $430. Not bad for 3 pairs of high quality suede & leather boots if you asked me :)

Post edited by: richardwilinski, at: 2006/03/03 01:00
  8. canido

canido Full Member

wow...you sound like an awesome boyfriend. *thumbs up* for you! =)
  9. West Coast Gurlee

West Coast Gurlee Full Member

wow lucky girl. Where can I meet a guy like u? lol jk :p
  10. RichardWilinski

Thanks for the compliment West Coast Gurl. You sure know how to make a grown man blush :blush: