juicy labels

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by fro, Mar 21, 2006.

1. fro

fro Full Member

okay i duno if anyone will agree or comment on this...but it was relli strange to me so i decided to post it:) ....i purchased juicy socks and i dunt relli read things that carefully but i was reading the label (cardboard thingy holding the socks together) and it gives u instructions on how to wash it...and its like tumble dry blah blah..and then it says \"get your mom to do it!\"...???..i know it might seem stupid to worri bout that but i am a bit of a activist and that just p\'d me off...why wud u right that?..and ppl complain about everything these days im suprised no ones said anything bout that..thats so offensive and is basically saying \"ur a spoiled idiot get someone like ur mom whos a housewife to do it\"...i duno jus so stupid of juicy to put that on there!!..i kno its suppose to be all like fun lil quotes and stuff..but that one...:blink:

Post edited by: fro, at: 2006/03/22 00:03
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Wow, they wrote that?

I guess they were trying to be \"cute\" or \"funny\" but i find it offensive too. It\'s like..wat are you trying to imply? the only people who can buy your products are rich brats..and the rest are too poor to buy it? 0.o
  3. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

That is very crazy to write that thing on there. What if the girl who buy it does not have a mom? Or has a stepmom? Or guardian? so stupid!
  4. fro

fro Full Member

i kno :pinch: ...thats wut i got frum it to that there trying to tell us were spoiled and dumb...aarghh so mad ..i guess ders been not much complaining cuz some gurls do find it cute?..but yah if you ever see juicy socks read it its on there shockingly:eek:hmy:
  5. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Woah, that\'s so werid! It seems like they\'re implying that girls\' moms do everything for them, and if their moms don\'t, then they\'re not good enough to buy the product, you know? :blink: