La Vie En Rose: End of Season Sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Babyblues, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey everyone, i went to la vie en rose at metro and they\'re having a big end of season sale. apparently it\'s at all their locations as well.

I picked up a gorgeous black robe (u know the one that\'s nice and soft and fuzzy?) regular $90 and on for like $26. I\'ve wanted it for years but there is no way in hell i was gonna pay that price. I also picked up a fleece set for $19. They have alot of things on sale and they have red signs that say: end of season on them to show you.

I also looked online as well, and there are some sales there too. Some things looked like a bigger sale online than in store, so i actually looked to see what i liked, then looked in store and tried them on. For instance, one item online was $11.99 and in store $19.99 (and if you spend $50 online, it\'s free shipping) so it was worth it.

I asked how long the sale will be on, and they said pretty much as long as they have product. Metro had ALOT of product onsale, so i\'m sure other locations will have some as well.
  2. Husna

Husna Full Member

omg thanks I\'ll go tonight
  3. Husna

Husna Full Member

so I went and they did have a nice sale on...I got this robe that would have been over $100, I got it for $25, but metrotown very limited in size small
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

if you want size small, try the la vie en rose on granville btwn broadway and 16th. they have a nice selection. or coquitlam center.
  5. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

I was going to post this, but Robson store had shipped out of it\'s stuff out.

The outlet is a good spot, Granville and 14th.

Robson still has a few robes, $90 down to $26 plus tax.
    Here are good deals if you find them in the store:
    Polyster (look likes silk) shorts for $5.
    Blankets for $5.09.
    Lots of deep purple, baby blue, turquoise, brown and lime green pjs on sale.
    All silk (Christmas collection) on sale about 70% off.
    Water bras all on sale.
    Slippers range from $2-$4.
    All last season daywear on sale (Tops, \"Silk\" Dresses, Those long sleeves shrug things that tie up front are about $5, Pink and Brown track suits, black track suits)

The store just started the 5 for $15 undies too. Also, spend $50 and get a free heart shaped box.

Also, if you buy two of: perfume, massage oil, bubble bath, shower gel, or chocolate body paint: receive a free makeup bag. (If you go to Robson and they asked you who told you, mention my name. :D)

Random note: La Vie en Rose doesn\'t work commission... heh.