La Vie en Rose Family & Friends Sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Rachel, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

On May 4 (10-9pm),5(10-9pm) and 7th(12-5pm)

30% off all regular-priced merchandise.

HOWEVER,

this is by invite only and you need to get a coupon for it (I\'ve got tons to give away).

Here\'s where you put in suggestions of how I can get it to everyone that is interested in one. One way to get them from me is on April 29th I work 10-5pm at the Robson location, so I can give one to anyone interested that day.

Fire away the suggestions!
  2. fro

fro Full Member

is this at all locations?..and can you not just go to any store and ask for one?..cuz i kno urban behaviour did that once and it ended up just being anyone cud go...
  3. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Any location! Dunno about asking about the coupon though..
  4. Katie

Katie Full Member

you work at La Vie En Rose?

Any good panty deals coming up??
    I remember last year sometime i got 10 pairs for $10!!! it was great! Haha. So i got 20 pairs hahaha.
    :woohoo:
  5. Ruby

Ruby Full Member

awwww dang I want one but no way I can get that far. I live in Po.co. :( unless you can get them from any of the la vie en rose stores. Can you?
  6. fro

fro Full Member

hey well tanks for the notice rachel!..i went down to the rmd center location and made good friends with the sales lady while i was there lol and she ended up giving me like 30 of those flyers:S ...shes super nice shes like pass it on to ur friends and everyone!...not all are like that tho i asked another one b4 her and she was just like yah u have to get one and walked away :angry: wuta b***h :p
  7. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Okay, so yes I asked the boss.. and noted by fro that you can get from any La Vie en Rose Store.

I think she gave you 30 of them because there\'s a contest within the company, that whoever gives away the most (that gets used, of course) gets a gift certificate. Hench the Employee name, Store number on the card.
  8. fro

fro Full Member

relli good sales there still ...the friends and family thingy didnt even use it! hah...cuz most things were already on sale and still r just went today...got satin pajamas for 25$..reg 50$...good deal..and their slippers are 50% off so its $5...and their bedroom sequined heels which come in black pink and white are 10$ reg$20...lotsa deals!:woohoo: