La Vie en Rose

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Rachel, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Free matching panties with new spring collection bras.
  2. fro

fro Full Member

so u buy the bra and undies free?..i went der few days ago but didnt relli luk much
  3. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Yeah, but I don\'t know if it\'s ended yet. All the bras with red promo signs stuck on them, you get the matching panties free.
  4. fro

fro Full Member

darnet ill go check tomorow..i kno theyve been havin a sale for like over a month now :blink:
  5. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

They\'ve been having a sale on their old collections of robes and sleepwear, but most of their old season bras have been shipped out.
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

if you want the old seasons bras and stuff, go to the langley outlet mall there\'s a la vie en rose there.
    I went there last week, and only spent like $20 and they gave me one of those heart boxes that they were giving away before valentines when you spent $50. i guess b/c they have so many left over they\'re giving them away with every purchase