lululemon warehouse sale??

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by hdang, Feb 12, 2006.

1. hdang

hdang New Member

does anyone know when the lululemon warehouse sale is?? or did it pass already?? i remember goin last year and it was awesome. i wanna go again. when is it?? :huh:

lululemon is so much better than tna. i worked there and got 30% off.. but tna is so ugly that i didnt buy any. No offense but tna pants are the ugliest ever, especially on girls who wear them super tight. WTF!! they should get over the fact that their ass is huge and get a bigger size... lol. i work at Aritzia and i see so much of this that it makes me ANGRY!!!

sorry for the ranting.. but im sure there are girls out there who feel the same way.. im jus speakin my very angry mind. =(
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

go check out the hot deals on this site, it says lululemon outlet. i havent been to it yet but i do want to go check it out.
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Well the Lululemon outlet info is here:

Please login or register to view links

I went there once before- most of the things there had defects- one of the sweaters, which was dark blue, had a light blue line where it shouldn\'t have been- but it wasn\'t very noticable.

I hope that\'s what you\'re looking for! :)
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

yup.. that\'s right..there is no warehouse sale per se... it\'s an outlet in an old building.. details posted in the current hot deals section ;)
  5. mz.brunette

mz.brunette Full Member

Do you think its worth it to go..
    hwo cheap do you get thinngs.?
  6. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

I went a few weeks ago and I found that some of the things are just $10 cheaper than the retail stores.
    Some of the pants have small flaws and glitches. I bought a skirt for $19.95, there was something wrong with the threading. But it was tiny, i cut it off and it\'s hardly noticeable. There were capris for $54, the hoodies (i think) were $69. It\'s hard to find sizes and make sure that you check anything before you purchase it.

Hope this helps :)