MAKE SEX BETTER!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Sales! Sales! Sales!, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

Free lube sample: Please login or register to view links :p
  2. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

the best stuff is honestly called \"gun oil\" and it\'s a silicone based and doesn\'t go on your clothes or in your hair, and it is awesome :)
  3. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

\"Gun oil\"? Never heard of this brand but it sounds...ummm...interesting :p What a kinky subject to post on here :p
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

haha ya ya....no i heard about it before xmas and was a little shocked by the name and all, but it actually is a good brand, and not expensive either (same price as any one)

but ya.....interesting topic so i think i\'ll stop here, lol....we have lots of youngins on here ;)
  5. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

O-o; I\'ll skip that free sample, I won\'t be using it anytime sooner ;) Only 14 turning 15. That stuff\'s wayyyyy out of my range. Though CAPP did teach us a lot about it.
  6. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Uh oh...Noesamor\'s a young one lol. Shhhhhhh!!! :pinch:
  7. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

XD!! Ey ey!! I\'m not the youngest one here y\'know. ;)
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

lol ya but young enough though to not have to need to use this.....

i think you\'re right jase, maybe there should be an 18+ forum, lol.....jk ryan! :)
  9. samantha

samantha Full Member

why is this post on here? a little inappropriate....:blink:
  10. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

I\'m sure the young ones hear worse things at school than about lube.
  11. samantha

samantha Full Member

thats true...
  12. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

i agree with jmw1 B)

however, this is going to be a taboo topic for most people here regardless of their age.

you guys all know that i try not to moderate the forums too much, but when it comes to this topic, and any products related to it, we do have to be a bit more careful

:laugh:

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/04/26 12:47
  13. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Come on people! This is a free offer for a sample of personal lubricant. Therefore it\'s very appropriate and belongs in the Vancouver\'s Best Deals category. It\'s not like I\'m advocating sex here. Chill. lol. :)
  14. fro

fro Full Member

lol funni how this post got so many replys so quick;) hehe..and i agree its just a forum and we all know what lube is so meh w/e
  15. Sales! Sales! Sales!

fro wrote:
    Glad you agree sweetie. High 5 to you Fro babe :) Gee willikers everyone should avoid the downtown core. It\'s so damn congested cuz they\'re doing so much road construction now. :S

Post edited by: sales! sales! sales!, at: 2006/04/26 16:45
  16. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

yes...the road work is gonna continue that way for the next 2 years apparently b/c of the RAV line being built......(tryin to steer away from the topic)....guess we do need to be more \"pro-active\" when speakin on here......i was just putting in my opinion on a brand is all

sorry ryan :pinch:
  17. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Babyblues, an important question to keep in mind is: Is this \"gun oil\" product safe on condoms though? I hope it\'s not like Vaseline which is known to deteriorate condoms. I suggest trying a reputable brand such as KY. :)
  18. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

no no it\'s not like vaseline....there is a silicone base and a water base, and it\'s completely safe for use with condoms, as it even says it on the label.

just do a search on google and it\'ll come up.
  19. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

KY is good, but i\'m not a fan of it.

\"Oh My\" is a reputable brand, but it actually irriates many that use it, and the edible kind isn\'t really the greatests.

the \"gun oil\" doesn\'t taste bad, u can actually use it as a massage oil as well, i actually prefer to use it as a massage oil than regular massage oil b/c it doesn\'t go all over everything and get everyting all oily and disgusting
  20. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Babyblues wrote:
    Looks like Babyblues here is the expert on X-ratedness hehe. You naughty lil girl you! ^^smacks Babyblues on her arse^^:pinch: :p

Post edited by: sales! sales! sales!, at: 2006/04/27 13:44
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.