Matinique Closing Sale.. 50 - 70% off!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by xsalesjunkiex, Mar 13, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

i happen to be walking through park royal, had my digicam with me, and saw this sale:

[​IMG]

i don\'t know what kind of clothing they have, and i didn\'t walk in, so i can\'t tell u if there were any good deals B)
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Weee..they have some nice stuff like FCUK, guess, ecko, triple 5 soul, and their most common brand is Sakura.

but usually, when they have their stuff on sale, it\'s on crappy designer clothing that are impossible to fit or sakura brand.
  3. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Canido,

I think you\'re mixing Matinique with Mantique. Matinique carries more dressy stuff. It\'s matinique at Park royal that\'s having the sale.=)
  4. canido

canido Full Member

Oops, sorry you are right...that\'s why i was like wow, that\'s crazy they are closing down.

thnx for correctign me so fast jador_dior! i appreciate it.

I was wondering, what do they sell..what kind of dresses? I am in need of dresses. lolz
  5. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Canido! Look on eBay for dresses! TONZ of BCBG, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, etc etc etc!!! yaaaaaaaaaaay! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  6. Carmui

Carmui Full Member

omg i almost thought u said mantique >< hahahaha oh how much i wished it to be mantique haha~~