metrotown lululemon

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by michelle_xo, Apr 21, 2006.

1. michelle_xo

michelle_xo Full Member

they always have an excellent service at the metrotown lululemon. its probably because there product is more expansive than normal clothes or something. but anywayz, i like to shop there:p
  2. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

i agree:)
    I like to shop there too:p
  3. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

i really love the atomsphere and thart cute waterfall in the front hehe, everythig is so rustic-y looking:)
  4. live_love_laugh

live_love_laugh New Member

i like to shop at lululemon too :lol:
  5. phatfreak

phatfreak Full Member

haha their manicans on display outside are sometimes kinda bizarre..
    lol I\'ve never actually bought clothes from
    lulu. but i\'ve seen some of their sweaters. they look pretty
    nice and really warm with the fleece lined on the
    inside. I was just wondering if it would be good for like fall/winter wear?
  6. pandalover

phatfreak wrote:
    During the winter, I\'m always really cold, so I bought the Scuba Lulu Hoodie to see if it would keep me warm. For me, it is sooo warm. At first i thought it was pretty expensive ($86)because afterall its only a hoodie. But so far it\'s been great. The quality and everything. It\'s great because no matter how many times you wash it, it won\'t shrink and the sleeves are longer (which i think that\'s for warmth).

Hope this helps :p

Post edited by: pandalover, at: 2006/07/12 18:20
  7. phatfreak

phatfreak Full Member

thanks!
    yeah, I was wondering about the price too, but if its a good
    deal then i think i'll go get myself one:laughing:
  8. ko0ty

ko0ty Elite Member

I think the downtown location is excellent too... and the girls there are so nice unlike some of the stuck-up and snobby ones you see at other stores.
  9. honeyxo

honeyxo Full Member

I really like Lululemon too, the atmosphere and everything is so nice inside! I love all their wear...it's so colourful and everything. However, if I go on the weekend....there seems to be TONS of people there, with line-ups until the back of the store:blink:
  10. cloudS

cloudS Full Member

I agree, I like shopping there a lot. The people in there are always extremely nice and helpful. I also like that there is a 360 degree mirror in the change rooms and that they do hemming for free.
  11. pandalover

Yup, I agree. I love it!!:p
  12. OllieKat

OllieKat New Member

Luv lululemon but sometimes their staff is a little too happy....
  13. destinyT

destinyT Full Member

I like to shop there too!! Their clothes are so comfy! Does anyone know if they are still having a mini sale? Is there like a certain amount that you have to purchase before you get the tote bag?
  14. 1enigma

1enigma Full Member

I recently purchased a lululemon gym bag from the metrotown lululemon and one of the salesgirl was so friendly. I asked her for other colors and she explained to me how fast their products go and asked if I wanted to leave my name/number with them so they can call me if a new shipment arrives. I was blown away by the extremely good service. That bag was well worth it.
  15. fruitylicious

fruitylicious Full Member

yea..because it's yoga clothing..it's perfect that they provide such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere to shop under..it makes the customer want to go back for more!
  16. tiger16

tiger16 New Member

i think that the sales people at lululemon stores are quite friendly.

every location i've been to like w4th, metro, robson, and oakridge have very approachable staff.

they're always willing to help out.
  17. 1sw-eetxhunny

1sw-eetxhunny Full Member

yeah they are really nice.. always welcoming you and everything haha =D
  18. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Full Member

I've had nothing but good experiences going to Lululemon. They are such style innovators!
  19. pynkguurl

pynkguurl Full Member

YA!! i know.. lululemon is like so comfy and such good quality!! the scuba hoodie is like the besstt!!
  20. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

agreed, i love how they are just as nice even if you dont buy anything