Join our discussions now! Registration is really easy, fast, and free! Sign up or
Login with Facebook

Metrotown Sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by pattypus, Jul 5, 2006.

1. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

is everything at Metrotown on sale? It sure seems like it is.. :)
  2. moufafa

moufafa Full Member

is there a sidewalk sale goin on???
  3. mk04

mk04 Full Member

i was just gonna post about this!! it didnt seem like a sidewalk sale but practicly every store seemed to have some sort of semi-annual sale going on. the ones i checked out were:
    Mimosa - everything 60% off original price and
    Zara - big sale in general, racks of stuff for 29.99, 39.99, 49.99, etc. including shoes. it was a huge mess in the store with a realllyyyyyy long lineup!!
  4. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

The Sidewalk sale is from July 10th to July 16th.
    Apparently theres supposed to be some really good deals.
  5. hellyeah08

hellyeah08 New Member

moufafa wrote:
    yead!! starting this monday!!
  6. jenn_

jenn_ Full Member

did anyone check it out yet? are GREAT deals?
    are any stores selling clothes that can be worn for the next 3 months (a bit past summer)?

ty for any info! :kiss:
  7. Quacks

Quacks Full Member

Compared to last year, the sidewalk sale really sucked. Most of the \'deals\' are from previous weeks and some stores like Latitude pulled out old, ugly winter stock.

Plenty was selling clothing samples that didn\'t seem to cut it. The only deal I saw there was a pair of James white jeans in size 29 for $30/39.99 I forgot.

Jacob had cheap underwear though. A couple bins of $1.99 undies and one bin of $0.99 undies.
  8. taremi

taremi Full Member

i went today and not much was left.
    SIRENS seemed to be doing some crazy sale, but it wasnt anything special.
    ZARA was just a huge mess, and there were at least 30 people lined up to pay.... and i could only find one shoe so i gave up.

i thought i would come out of the mall with something... but didnt :p