Name Necklaces

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by tnaritzia, Mar 30, 2006.

1. tnaritzia

tnaritzia New Member

hey
    does anyone know where i can get personalized name necklaces... or get them made?
    lol i used to think that they only sold them at disneyland for some reason... haha i DONT KNOW WHY. :blush: but yea i heard that you can get them here too.
    anyone know pleaseee :)
  2. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

wells, im not really sure but if yooh want like one of those dog tag necklaces, probably the only thing i can think of is to buy one of those, and then get it engraved at Personally yours. or at Personally Yours, they mite have necklaces and yooh could get them engraved. Or another choice is to find a necklace that is plain and then bring it there; i think they charge yooh like 5 or 6 bucks to bring things in from other stores to get engraved there=) hope this helps.
  3. canido

canido Full Member

Ooh they have should have one in Metrotown, it is a kiosk ...at the side where Shoppers Drug Mart is.
    I am not sure about now, but they had it ..like a month ago.

I think i got a picture engraved necklace..for $20? I am pretty a name should be much cheaper.
  4. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

I get really upset when I see Carrie on Sex and the City wear her name necklace cuz I had 2 and both got stolen when our house got broken into a few months ago :angry: :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( They were custom made. One was white gold and da other was sterling silver. I still dunno why da idiot theif (or theives) would take my 2 name necklaces cuz it\'s not like they would wear a necklace with someone else\'s name on it! FFFFFFF**************KKKKKKKK!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :(

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/03/31 01:31
  5. fro

fro Full Member

mimosa?..not sure..they have like writing stuff..maybe if u ask..or just any jewelry store...i kno they use to be relli popular at like claires and ardenes b4..but the cheaper kind..
  6. tnaritzia

tnaritzia New Member

oh ok thanks guys :)... but i actually wasnt looking for something that u engrave on or a dog tag kinda thing... i was thinking more along the lines of the actual lettering being the pendant part
    anyone know where i can find that? :dry:
  7. x_heartz

x_heartz Full Member

tnaritzia wrote:
    hm... i think my fwend gave sumthing like that to another fwend... but i think it should be atleast like $50
  8. Katie

Katie Full Member

my boyfriend just got me one for my birthday. i\'ve always wanted one, and i\'m a Sex and The City addict. so that just added to the fire.
    he ordered it online.

[​IMG]

i\'m sure its super easy to find online. thats probably your best bet. since these were like a \'90\'s\' trend, its hard to find them in the stores,
  9. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

:( Ahhhhh...pls don\'t remind me...mine were stolen when my house got burglarized:( I\'m still upset and have to get it replaced :(:(:(:(:( *sigh* FFFFFFFFFFFF********
  10. canido

canido Full Member

Ooh that have that on EBAY!! they do customized names, and they weren\'t that expensive (like $10ish). I saw it a while ago, and they keep putting their add on.
  11. tnaritzia

tnaritzia New Member

ok KATIE, thats exactly the kind im lookin for... but i kinda want gold.
    thanks so much everyone =) i\'ll go look online some more i guess
  12. Katie

Katie Full Member

yeah my boyfriend said they had, silver, white gold and gold. i\'ll ask him the website. all i know is it came all the way here from israel, and i think thats so cool :lol: haha
  13. Katie

Katie Full Member

yeah my boyfriend said they had, silver, white gold and gold. i\'ll ask him the website. all i know is it came all the way here from israel, and i think thats so cool :lol: haha