New Guess Sale Items

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by sweettooshie, Feb 28, 2006.

1. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

starting monday february 27th, practically half of the first spring line goes on sale at guess. The items are marked down a little bit then further reduced another 40% (most guess locations) or 50% (only the richmond location)... there are a lot of nice stuff for really good prices... =D
  2. fro

fro Full Member

:p tanks...guess always has such sales..its funni how they mark the prices up so much...i remember i bought a tank for like 40$...2 weeks later on sale for like $15...i was so mad lol
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

thanks for the post sweettooshie!
    do you work at guess? :laugh:
  4. canido

canido Full Member

I went to guess yesterday..and YUPZ..there were TWO markdowns..and some even more.

The belts that were normally around $60ish are now for $15 only. what a bargain!
  5. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

haha how\'d you \"guess\"? wow i think that was supposed to be a pun.. haha:p
  6. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

I \"guess\" it was a good guess :p

haha..which guess do you work at? my \"guess\" is the richmond location :laugh:
  7. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

haha oh crazy... so is mine :laugh: