New Markdowns at Guess

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by sweettooshie, Mar 6, 2006.

1. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

so last week. a lot of the spring line clothing went on sale.. this wk (starting monday) 2 purse lines are going for 50% off! woohoo
  2. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

Does anyone know if this sale is at every Guess store or at a specific one?
  3. HeIIoKitty

HeIIoKitty New Member

Not all the stuff is on sale Jennalyn. I was just there today and got a belt for $74 (after taxes) and it was not on sale. Only certain things are discounted.
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

sweettooshie: thanks for the update

HelloKitty: thanks for checkin out the sale and telling everyone how the sale went.. we need more members like u :p

also.. welcome to the forums!
  5. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

thanx hello kitty, i always wondered about that cuz everytime i go in a guess store and they\'re having this \"big sale\" it\'s on stuff that look like 3 years ago. Thanks for the tip
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Ya, alot of the stuff has been there awhile so they\'re trying to get rid of it.

And when you go to the Guess Outlet (Queensborough) it\'s all a mishmash of things that i swear i saw them selling years ago.

I just came back from Edmonton, and they had a Guess Factory Outlet and it was sooooooo much better there than here.

They actually had good clothes on sale there and they even had a scratch and save when i was there (scratch and get btwn 10-40% off additional at the till). I wondered if it was all Guess stores, but it was just that one unfortunately :(